ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

I have a really good idea and everyone I consulted loved it~ hehe~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So should we just tell him outright?" Kuroo asked. 

"Tell me what?" Kiba asked calmly.

"No, I think we should hold off and wait." 

"No, you shouldn't! Tell me!" 

He set his fork down on his plate. We sat at the table eating breakfast before school starts the morning after we found out the news. Kuroo hadn't stopped smiling once since then; well he did once when I almost tumbled down the steps because I sometimes forget my leg is metal. 

"Let's just tell the poor kid. He's going to guess it in a few months anyway." Kuroo got up to take the empty plates to the sink for us. 

Kiba glared at me, "What's going on? Is it bad? I'm not going to military school." 

I shook my head with a grin, "No, it's nothing bad unless you're a brat." 

He scoffed and we waited for Kuroo to come back and sit at the table. We both looked at him and he crossed his arms, "Well, if you're both here to deliver the news then it must be serious." 

I smiled down at the table, "I'm pregnant, Kiba." 

There was silence that filled me with anxiety so I looked back up. Kiba looked about the same way Kuroo did in the beginning. His eyes wide and his mouth grasping for words that never came. Kuroo laughed and got up to ruffle my brother's hair, "You aren't going to pitch a fit about not being the only kid anymore, are you?" 

He stood up and hugged Kuroo tightly, "I'm going to be an uncle. I'm going to be a twelve year old uncle." He laughed, "Thank you for making the family bigger." 

Kuroo and I stared at each other in shock at what he'd just said. I got up and wrapped my arms around the two boys, "You wanted this to happen?" 

He moved away from us to grab his bag for school with a grin, "Of course! I thought it would automatically happen when you two kissed, but I guess the baby was lagging behind. I'm happy it's finally coming!" 

Kuroo tried to hold back his snickers and nodded, "Have a good day at school buddy." 

"Yep!" He skipped to the door and met up with his friends on the sidewalk with his bike in his hand. 

I let Kuroo guide me to the door with his arm around me and we started towards the school. Kuroo smiled, "Do we tell the team yet?" 

I shook my head, "We can wait. Maybe we'll take them out for coffee today after school and tell them?" 

Kuroo nodded and slid his hand into mine, "I've been trying to suppress the urge to constantly take care of you. I hope I'm doing well." 

My lips quirked upward, but I stopped them to try to be serious, "You're doing great, but in this case I wouldn't mind it." 

He grinned as we entered the gym and the boys waved at us, "There's the slackers!" 

I smiled, "No more slacking! Let's get to practicing!"