𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖

Hello! I honestly didn't realize I'd prolong this book to thirty two chapters, so this was my longest fanfiction I've ever written. Okay, so now down to the good stuff. 

This is not the ending. 

I am starting a Terushima x reader! however~ you in that book will not be the same as you in this book~ 

The Y/n in this book (you, of course) will be present in the Terushima x reader! She will have her own name and you in your point of view as a new person will still be able to see her life with Kuroo while you go on your own journey with Terushima~!

The Terushima x reader can act as a stand alone book because of the way I am setting it up, but it can be considered book two since the Y/n in the Terushima x reader will be family of the Y/n in this book and it follows almost the same world. 

So someone could read book two and not even touch this book~!

Now, some background of the Terushima before I publish it tomorrow~ 

1. It's a mafia au. Obviously, the life in this book is domestic, but that doesn't mean a mafia doesn't exist. Terushima is just on that side of things in the same world at Kuroo and Y/n. 

2. More angst will be involved in this new book than thiss one so I sorry 

i hope you enjoyed this book, and how this book's after ending is in the second book~

good bye!