Extremely Important!!!

VERY IMPORTANT PSA

"Blue Whale Challenge" has come back. Here are some of the information:

1. What is the Blue Whale Challenge?

The Blue Whale challenge is essentially where someone gets in touch with you and makes you do a whole range of challenges for around 50 or so days. The challenges start simple but they get very dark afterwards. The end usually results in suicide.

2. How will I know I've been contacted?

They 're likely to have the dark profile picture I won't be linking in this activity. I strongly recommend you don't watch it. It's really upsetting. Another thing is they will give you a link to a video that is very disturbing and extremely triggering. DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK THEY SEND. I will monitor comments and anyone who comments on the link, I will delete the comment and report the person. It is very disturbing, people watching the video have had massive panic attacks.

3. What do I do if I am contacted?

Delete the message, and report them. Make sure to block them so they can't track your IP address. Take screenshots if you can, and go to your parents. Do not open any of the links they give you, it may be used for doxing you. DON'T WATCH ANY VIDEOS.

4. Is this a scam?

No it's not, trust me, people have committed suicide from this and people have scars. True fact, in Russia over the span of November 2015 to April 2016, 130 teens took their lives because of the Blue Whale Challenge.

5. How do I protect myself?

Keep all of your social media accounts private, and unable DMs if you can. If you are a child, then make sure they can't tell.

PLEASE TREAT THIS SERIOUSLY. PEOPLE ARE HURTING THEMSELVES AND DYING. THIS ISN'T A JOKING MANNER.

Do this challenge, it's the Pink Whale Challenge and is a self care challenge (not my image):