12K 215 117

i grabbed my suitcase and walked to the living room on my tippy toes so mum didn't wake up.

*letter ashley to --> mum*
hey mama. i'm leaving already
i love you tones. take care!
also, i left my clothes in the
washing machine.
ILY and I will miss you
♡︎

i called an uber who arrived in less than five minutes. we had a full conversation about LA. i like talking a lot so i basically talk to anyone i see which is really annoying sometimes, or that's what they tell me.

i sat on my seat and watched as people started to come in the plane. a blonde boy around my age sat next to me. time to talk
"hey, i am ashley" he looked at me with a confused mock but soon reacted "i am nick" he said smiling. we talked through the whole flight he was actually dope.
when we finally arrived we walked out together. "nice to meet you" he said with a smile, i nodded "see you sometime" i replied and walked away.

i was actually exhausted i always wake up late and i had to wake up at 3am today.

i felt some strong arms wrap around me, i turned around and saw bryce, i hugged him tightly as he lifted me from the ground "okay my turn" josh said. bryce pulled away and i jumped in josh's arms. he spun me around hugging me "it took you a while to come" he whispered in my ear, i chuckled.
at first i actually didn't want to come because i was mad that he had moved away, my mother did visit him but i refused to see him until now.

after some more hugging both of them we finally got in the car and drove to this thing they called 'the sway house'

a blonde haired boy opened the door. he was shirtless and had some cool ass tattoos all over his arms and neck. he had really blue eyes. "who is she" he asked. oh shit i know who this is. "i am ashley, baby jaden" i said with a malicious grin. "shit" he just walked away, i chuckled "im gonna enjoy annoying him" i said. bryce chuckled loudly.
someone ran down the stairs quickly.
"3.. 2.. 1..." josh counted "ASHLEY" kio yelled as he came downstairs at the exact same moment josh ended his count down.
we ran to each other and hugged maybe too strong as we fell to the ground.
a blonde girl walked downstairs "what the fuck?" she mumbled as she saw kio and i laying on the ground "oh" kio said, he stood up and helped me stand up too.
"baby this is ashley" "ashley this is my girlfriend olivia" i was actually scared she would hate me because of how close i am with his boyfriend and pull me away but surprisingly she pulled me into a hug. kio should keep this girl. "it is nice finally meeting you" she said pulling away with a smile, i smiled back "thanks, nice meeting you too" i replied, smiling too.

after them, i met anthony, i  didn't think so but all of josh's friends are actually cool, well, not jaden.

"so what do you want to do?" kio asked me "sleep" i answered "seriously" "josh, i seriously want to sleep so show me my room pleeease" josh and bryce showed me my room which im going to add some spice too, it was just plain white. "what time is it?" i asked "10am" bryce answered "well don't wake me up until lunch is here" i said, they chuckled and nodded.

i closed the door and threw myself on bed. i took off my shoes and got in the blankets. i don't know why but i decided to do an instagram live.

"hey" i said smiling, people started joining fast and invading the comment section with 'hi's
"ask sum questions" i said

"where are u? that isn't ur famous room"
"do you speak spanish?"
"fav sway member?"

"where are you..." i read the question "i am actually visiting my brother and right now i am at the sway house" i said

"OH MY GOD"
"i stg she is gonna end with a boyfriend"
"sleep, liar"
"AHH"

"sleep, liar... okay bryce" i re read smiling
i answered to some more questions before ending the live which 21.3k people had joined