8.3K 145 197

#*+NARRATIVE+*#

jaden and ashley were now laying on bed
cuddling. she kept thinking if she meant anything for him but she didn't regret anything.

josh knocked on the door "you nerd is ashley with you?" she looked at jaden nervously, they both stood up and dressed up as quick as they could even though josh kept knocking "yo you two come on what are y'all, fucking?" he said, they looked at each other and smirked.

"with him? never" ashley laughed, jaden looked at her and rolled his eyes playfully "josh wait a second we are playing fortnite" ashley said, jaden pecked her lips making her smirk. "shit" she muttered looking at jaden's neck and realizing hers was probably full of hickeys too.

"make up?" she whispered, he thought about it for a second before realizing avani had left some here from when she did jaden's and anthony's make up for a yt video.

he nodded and grabbed her wrist, then, led her to the bathroom.

he sat on the counter as he admired ashleys focused face feeling some weird butterflies fly all over his stomach. they were as strong as ever, he had never felt anything similar for mads or for anyone just for ashley richards, her best friend's sister.

after finishing covering her hickeys she moved to jadens neck and started covering his.

the black haired boy stared at ashley's hazel eyes making her blush lightly.

"YO" josh shouted "HURRY UR ASSES UP"

"let them end whatever they are playing and come help me" kio said, knowing what they were probably doing.

jaden turned on his computer and started a fotnite battle so ashley walked to the door and opened it for his impatient brother.

josh looked around, honestly, suspiciously:

when he saw jaden playing he looked back to her younger sister, who was actually scared that he could somehow notice she just had sex with his best friend.

kio looked at ashley and smirked. "okay you both come downstairs soon hype is coming over" "nick and ryland too?" the girl asked excited, they nodded and ashley let out a little squeal, then ran to her room.

"why is she that excited" kio asked looking at the girl run off. "no clue" josh shrugged, jaden just stared at the uncovered hickey left on her neck smirking.

"jae" kio patted his shoulder making him come out of his thoughts "oh i am gonna get dressed" he walked in his room and dressed up

#*+ASHLEY'S POV+*#

nicky🧸: you at sway?

ash🥺: yessir is ryland comin

ry💥: course i am hoe

nicky🧸: this trio is already epic

ash🥺: okay hotties gotta get dressed see y'all soon:)))

after putting on some baby blue tie-dye sweats and a white crop top i walked downstairs where everyone, including the hype people was.

someone hugged me from behind. i pulled away and looked behind me to see who hugged me "NICKY" i squealed jumping to his arms, i hadn't seen him in what seemed like an eternity but we ft a lot.

"no hug for me?" ryland asked, i smiled and jumped off nick to jump on the curled hair boy. i wrapped my legs around his waist as he spun me around."what about the three of us get outta here?" nick offered, i smiled and looked to ryland who nodded too, i grabbed their hands and walked downstairs "maybe its a lil mean?" i asked looking at the crowd downstairs, "they wont even notice" we continued to make our way to the front door.

"photoshoot?" i offered as we arrived to a kinda cute spot. they chuckled and nick took out his phone.

 they chuckled and nick took out his phone

-@ashleyrr: pc: @nickaustin

fan, DAMN OML ILY

jadenhossler, no bitch, built like a chopstick
ashleyrr, pew pew pew

nickaustinn, damn
joshrichards, bruh no.
ashleyrr, over protective brother
CHECK

noah.beck, marry me
ashleyrr: when and where

maxlee, you abandoned me huh?
ashleyrr, SORRY BEBE🥺

"can i tell you something?" i asked the two blonde haired guys making them look up from their phones. we were sitting at starbucks. "ive fucked jaden" i blurted, nick eyes open wide "SHE IS GROWING UP SO FAST" ry yelled, i giggled "uh when?" nick asked worried "um" i giggled nervously "t-today" i said "yo i am sorry for this" nick said and passed me his phone.

 "ive fucked jaden" i blurted, nick eyes open wide "SHE IS GROWING UP SO FAST" ry yelled, i giggled "uh when?" nick asked worried "um" i giggled nervously "t-today" i said "yo i am sorry for this" nick said and passed me his phone

i opened my eyes wide "did i really just fuck this mother fucking asshole?" i yelled standing up "wanna go back?" nick asked "damn ima kill this boy of course i wanna go"