038

jaden and i were walking down the street, to the sway house, holding hands and laughing at inside jokes when we heard a voice behind us.

"jaden?" we both turned around, and there she was, lara.

"hi" jaden replied dryly, my grip on his hand loosened but he didn't take long to tighten it more.

lara looked at me, she looked sad, and i understood, even if she didn't treat me as i would have liked to be treated, this girl, had confessed his best friend her feelings for him and he had dumped her, not leaving her any way to contact him.

a tear rolled down lara's cheek.

"jaden i will get going, talk to her"

"but ba-"

"no, it's okay, talk to her and i guess just text me when you are done?"

jaden sighed and nodded, i smiled at him, to let him know i really didn't care and started making my way to sway.

after five minutes i arrived to sway. a knock on the door was enough for bryce to open the door for me

"you fucker, give me a hug" i chuckled and hugged him "where's the lucky boy" he asked as we walked to a group of people, including leo, dixie, charli, kenzie, kio and blake.

"he is talking to lara" no one but leo and kenzie knew what had happened but both of them looked at me shocked.

"what the fuck" kenzie said as both, her and leo walked to me. leo grabbed my hand and kenzie followed us to a room upstairs, which used to be mine.

"listen here, what in the world where you thinking-"

"leo, it is okay, i told him to speak to her, i didn't wanna ruin their friendship"

"she ruined it herself"

"guys, just let it be, i swear its okay" they both sighed and nodded.

the doorbell rang

"oh heres the man himself" leo said as jaden walked in the kitchen.

"babe can i talk to you" jaden said, leo mocked jadens sentence, i chuckled and hit him with my elbow

"ow that was aggressive"

"shut up leo and you both get out of here" "fine missy"

now jaden and i were alone in the room

"how did it go?" i asked as he laid on bed "well- no, first come lay with me"

i chuckled and laid next to him, he hugged me and started ranting "well, when you went away it was like awkward because i had nothing to tell her and she didn't say anything so after like two minutes of silence i told her i had to go and she stopped me and told me you don't deserve me so that's when i actually walked away, that girl, ugh i can't believe it we have literally been friends since like forever! and now she is ruining it and blames it on you, she is so fucking selfish i can't"

"jaden, i know she is very important to you, as well as my friends are so maybe you should try to get into terms with her, not right now but you will have to talk to her"

"i know, i just hate that she doesn't like you, and why does she like me now?!"

"people can't control their feelings, i mean look at us, we both know we wouldn't be here if we could control them"

"true because i fucking hate you"

"ow, my heart"

"no, but for real, i do think we would be together i mean, we would have met each other for sure because you are a richards. he is my best friend so we would have been kind of forced to like each other and from that everything would go as it has, we would have caught feelings towards each other"

"jae, do you think we will last this time?"

jaden raised his head at the question "i am SURE we would last this time, i will make it last"

"that's good.. that's really good"

i fell asleep with a few minutes, i was honestly exhausted.

i woke up and grabbed my phone, 11am. i groaned and stood up, jaden wasn't here anymore.

i grabbed a tee, which was probably jadens, and walked downstairs.

jaden and leo were on the couch, talking.

"wow that's new" i smiled

"maybe he isn't as bad as i thought"

"of course he isn't" they both kept talking and i walked to the kitchen, i grabbed a bowl and poured some cereal in it, then, some milk.

the doorbell rang. "ill get it" i said, i walked to the door

"oh gosh, i don't have time right now" i sighed, mads was standing there, looking good got to admit it.

"look ashley, i am sorry. i don't know what got to me but i acted so childish, it was so wrong. i guess i couldn't forget about jaden and couldn't stand the fact that he liked you better. you are an incredible girl and you gotta know i take back everything bad i said about you, i am so sorry, like so fucking sorry. you didn't do-"

"it's okay" i smiled, she smiled back and pulled me inti a tight hug "thank you, thank you, thank you so much! um ill go now. see you around!"

as she walked away i grabbed her wrist "uh why don't we have a girls night tomorrow, to like get to know each other for real"

she smiled and nodded "i would love too"

i closed the door behind her as i walked back to the kitchen to finish my breakfast.

"that was also new" jaden said as him and leo sat in front of me "i guess so"

someone else rang the doorbell. we didn't even stand up when max opened the door

"how did you-" "ash gave him keys" leo answered jadens questions, him nodding in response

"you fucker, if you aren't staying home at night at least text me so i can think of an excuse"

"sorry.. you want cereals?"

"yes please"

"left counter"

"thanks m'am"

"welp leo and i are gonna go buy some food"

i looked at leo "are you stealing my boy from me- never mind, i don't care"

"that was rough" jaden complained

"mhm, i love you"

"i love you too"

leo stood with a shook face while max choked on his cereal "NOT THE L WORD" "that was disgusting"

both jaden and i chuckled "oh jaden, my boo, i love you" max mocked holding leos cheek "oh darling me too, i loveee youuu" leo answered with a quirky voice

"okay quit playing, y'all are an iconic couple" "thanks max"

"im kinda dating someone too" he said

"WHAT WHO WHEN?! i feel so betrayed"

"i uh... zoe"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

"i am dating zoe" i squealed excitedly and hugged him tight "okay we are out". leo said as jaden and him walked away

"i see those two are getting along" "yes thats cool, i mean i love them both, in different ways but they mean the world to me"

"so everything is good now?"

"everything is perfect, and i hope it will stay this way"

the end
-by D3VILSWHOR3
sorry if this was a shitty
ending but jashley deserves
a happy ending.

love you all and everyone who voted or commented on this story

stay safe and know you are loved!! <3