9.8K 181 138

after finishing two more cheesy movies and some big laughters, i started hearing some loud noises from downstairs. i actually didn't wanna join the party but i was hungry as f!ck.

i walked downstairs with my sweatpants, an oversized josh's hoodie and a messy bun. i saw loads of people who i knew, and were looking fabulous but i wasn't in the mood to talk. "what kind of party dress is that?" jaden asked as i walked in the kitchen, he was standing between mads legs and had lipstick all over his face "okay just fuck off jaden" i complained, i actually don't really know what annoyed me but i was really annoyed.

"okay you are still the same annoying piece of shit, aren't you?" he asked, i gave him a toothy grin "i tooootally am" i said as i grabbed a bag of nachos.

"ASHLEY" ryland shouted as he hugged me from behind "you know, that frog just told me they are planning on killing humans" he said worried "so we should escape and go to my nana's house" he said, then, he started singing and walked away, i giggled and looked back at jaden and mads who were making out. mads eyes were open which is really creepy and she was looking at me. suddenly, jaden moved to her neck, making her smile at me, what the fuck was she doing. mads moaned as if she was a lil pig, time for me to go.

i grabbed my nachos and a 7up and walked upstairs. after an hour or so jaden came in my room and threw himself on my bed, on top of my legs "ow- jaden the fuck you are doin" he put his index finger over my lips "you heaaaar that?" he asked, he was definitely drunk. i shook my head "what sho-" "SHUSH ASHLEY SHHH" i giggled quietly as he looked all over the room "is that a bieber poster?" he asked pointing at my wall, i nodded "yes it is" i answered "JaDeN" an acute voice said, jaden jumped under the bed before mads came inside  the room "where is MY boyfriend?" she asked as she trembled. "uh i have no clue so girl get out outta my room" she gave me a death glare before closing the door behind her

"is she gone?" jaden whispered "yes, yes she is" he stood up and fell to the ground "oh god you are stupid" i said walking to him and helping him sit on my bed. "you are uglyyy" he sang. "and annoy- ING" "YO SISSY" josh yelled getting in my room "what is up josh" i asked "im not high i just wanted to shout why is ja-" "i don't know" i answered before he said anything "okay so listen, the boys and i are going on a road trip to texas tomorrow, kio and you are staying here because there are three boys coming, noah, quinton and blake" he explained, i nodded "but why are they coming if y'all aren't here?" "because they may be added to the swayyyYyy" jaden sang, why can't he shut the freak up dude.

"okay then y'all should go sleep" i said "YO PARTY IS OVER" jaden shouted, suddenly there was a lot more silence. jaden laid on my bed while josh explained some things i wasn't paying attention too. but basically they are going to texas and some boys are coming over.

"night" josh said planting a kiss on my forehead "good night" i answered before he left the room and i got in bed. some arms wrapped around my waist making me jump off the bed. jaden was there, asleep. i walked to jadens room to find mads "your boyfriend is in my bed, go sleep there, ill sleep here" i said "why is he-" "i dont even know, just go" i said, she sighed and nodded before walking away. okay, she is toxic but i also feel bad for her, his boyfriend hides from her and her boyfriend friends hate her, maybe i should be friends with her, she gives me sum good bad bitch vibes.

i got in jadens bed and fell asleep quickly. i felt gross because i hadn't brushed my teeth but i cant go back in there.

i woke up by the sound of a running shower. i was too sleepy to realize i was in jadens room so i just groaned and covered my head with his pillow falling asleep again. i woke up by more sound, this time louder making me sit on bed immediately. "oh shit i forgot this was your room" i told a shirtless jaden whose hair completely wet, meaning hot as fuck. " i don't know how you did it but mads said she gets good vibes from you" he said, i grinned before laying back on bed "i am not as annoying as you think i am hossler" "you actually are so please get the fuck out of this room" he said, i rolled my eyes "you slept on mine and im still tired" "yeah i understand it is 7am" "WHY ARE YOU AWAKE" "texas" he said, oh their roadtrip "the new boys arrive at 2pm so rest" "how come you are suddenly acting nice? you bipolar shit" "what do you mean? you want me to punch you? fucking geek ass nerd" i chuckled before closing my eyes again "sleep well asshole" he said as he threw a stuffed bear to my face aggressively, i grabbed it and hugged it "thanks dork, ill miss y'all" i said before he left smiling.