9.7K 172 107

we finally arrived home, i walked to my room and decided to shower, it was already 8pm so i didn't think i would be doing nothing really special.

after showering and dressing up i laid on bed and grabbed my phone. bryce walked in my room and threw himself on me hugging me tight. i giggled "you're a cow" i said he mocked my sentence making us both chuckle "thanks dwarf" i sighed "i hate you actually you should've stayed there" i said, he kicked my ankle making me groan softly "OW YOU BITCH ASS" he finally got off me and laid besides me "i want addison so fucking bad oh my god" he sighed, i chuckled "then why the fuck are you here? go tell her!" he smiled at me and kissed my forehead before standing up "ill be back soon" he said "YES GO BOY" i cheered, he laughed and left.

after some minutes i heard yelling so i opened the window and saw mads and jaden.
"YOU DONT JADEN"
"MADS I SWEAR TO GOD I DO LOVE YOU"
"you used to" i saw a tear rolling down her cheek making me feel the tremendous need to hug her
"baby-"
"jaden" mads said wiping a tear from her face "its okay, i am okay but this can't last anymore we used to love each other but this has just become too toxic"
"it isn't toxic, mads we can work it out"
she chuckled softly
"you know, i actually do love you but you just fucking care when you think im either leaving you or cheating, so jaden" she said holding one of his wrists. he wasn't crying, there was just a confused expression on his face
"friends?" she asked before sniffling, he hugged her as she sobbed in his arms.

okay i need to stop being this nosey.

i grabbed my headphones and started blasting some music. the first song was baby. i was basically yelling when jaden came in my room. i was on top of my desk so i carefully got off and turned off the music. the door closed probably because of the wind making me jump, he chuckled

"is it a problem not to be affected by a break up?" he asked sitting on the corner of my bed. "i am not an expert in relationships but yeah that doesn't seem right" i said on the other corner of my bed, he chuckled "i feel like i didn't want to let go but now i am, relieved?" he said, why the fuck did he came to talk with me about this. okay there is a serious problem right now. i like jaden a little bitty bit. shit. "you dickhead are you listening?" i threw my head back making me be fully laying on bed. he laid besides me

"why do you hate me?" i asked him softly, he turned around facing me, our bodies were really close which gave me chills. "i don't hate you" he said, i sighed "then why do you act as if you hated me?" i asked him, he stayed silence but it didn't look like he was thinking, he was just staring at me. i stared at his dreamy blue eyes before he finally said it "because i like you" he muttered loud enough for me to be able to hear it. my heart started beating fast, what had he just said? oh lord. "w- what?" i asked confused but still happy.

"i know it will never happen , josh wouldn't like it, you don't live here and you are a virgin who wouldn't ever want to get with me. i know you aren't exactly a virgin or a kiss-virgin anymore and i got really pissed in that moment which was the exact time i truly realized i was into you. i was so mad, i wanted to be your first kiss or even maybe your first boyfriend and it hurt me so much hearing you say-" "jaden you can still be my first real kiss" i wasn't really sure what i was doing but i edged closer to him and stared at his lips "are you sure? i don't want to put any kind of pressure on-" i placed my hand on the back of his neck and leaned in. he cupped my face and connected his soft lips onto mine softly. it was a gentle kiss, our lips were moving in perfect sync while he stroked my back sweetly making my arms fill with goosebumps immediately.

i would have normally be disappointed at myself but it had happen. i like someone and i am not mad about it at all. that moment was incredibly perfect until thoughts started filling my mind. i pulled away slowly and pressed my lips together. it actually felt so right. i laid my head on his chest while he stroked my hair.

i looked up to him and pecked his lips once more. then, i turned around and he grabbed my waist spooning me. i didn't care about josh right now, i cared about mads. "you just broke up with her" i mumbled "that doesn't mean i want her" he answered whispering in my ear. i do feel sorry but... it is jaden.

someone knocked on my door "shit" jaden mumbled "yo open" bryce said "wait at your room, im naked" i said, i heard him chuckle and some footsteps which each time were less loud. "uh i should probably go" "yes you should and uh- thanks. oh gosh" he chuckled and pecked my lips before opening the door and leaving. i sighed and threw myself on bed. well shit.

i walked to bryce's room and laid next to him, my head resting on his arm. "wanna watch a movie?" he asked, i smiled and nodded. he grabbed his laptop and went on netflix. we watched the joker which we both had watched more than once but that movie is another level. "wanna know something" bryce whispered to my ear driving me away from my jaden thoughts. "i asked her out" i jumped excited and jumped on bed, almost dropping the laptop. "and?" i asked, he grinned and nodded "ADDISON IS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND BA- BYY" i let put a high squeal soon covering my mouth scared to have woken up the whole house. i pulled bryce onto a hug as he left his laptop on the floor.