8.7K 161 129

"yo wake up" kio said moving my shoulder slowly, i tried to move but bumped my head on the side of the bathtub making me wake up immediately.

my head ached like it had never did, my whole body was in real pain, i looked around and saw max snoring on my bed.

"so jaden and you." kio said, my eyes open wide as i looked at the embarrassed jaden standing behind who just shrugged "why did you tell him?!" i said loudly "you told me, he did nothing" kio said, i looked at him and stood up "im not having this conversation. but just shut up, this means nothing it was just a kiss and i was drunk when i told you so kio shut up, okay?" i said, stress filling my whole body.

"okay so i was just a drunk mistake?" kio asked, it actually wasn't i like jaden, a lot. i looked at jaden who was looking down with a saddened expression on his fave. "um, yeah, whatever" i said walking to the bed max was laying on, he was now awake. he grabbed my waist and pulled our bodies almost together "you messed up big this time, jaden is mad now" he whispered to my ear, i looked up to jaden who rolled his eyes and shook his head before leaving the room. kio then walked away too "okay go get your mans" he said pushing me off the bed, i groaned and rubbed my eyes.

i first went to the kitchen to grab an ibuprofen and drank it with a glass of water.

then, i walked to jadens room. i knocked on his door "jaden please, come on" "just get drunk and then come tell me you like me you bitch" i sighed "jaden that was just an excuse" he opened the door and walked back letting me come in his room, i closed the door behind me and looked at him.

"jaden i swear i didn't mean it it was just so kio didn't know" "if you did like me you wouldn't have cared about kio knowing, plus you know he wouldn't care" he said. i grabbed my phone and less than a minute later someone knocked on the door twice. jaden raised an eyebrow at me as i walked to the door and let kio in the room.

"i lied before, i do like jaden but what we have doesn't have labels yet so please don't tell anyone, we want to keep it a secret" i told kio who smiled widely and hugged me "i actually love this couple we should go on a double da-" "kio calm down not even dates yet" i said, he giggled and rubbed the back of his head "okay then imma head out" he said closing the door behind him.

i looked back to jaden "everything's good now?" i asked him he walked to me and pulled me together to his body holding my waist. "swear you weren't drunk" he said "i must have been a little" i said joking, he rolled his eyes and pulled me away, i walked to him and wrapped my arms around his neck "im kidding you idiot" i said smirking, he pulled our bodies completely together as he looked deap in my eyes. i closed the gap in between us smashing my lips onto his, he smiled into the kiss which soon became a make out.

he walked to the door without breaking the kiss and locked the door with a hand which soon squeezed my ass making me giggle. okay there's a more serious problem right now. i want him to fuck me. shit.

he grabbed my legs making me wrap them around his waist. i was honestly scared because you know, im a cow, but he didn't struggle at all to grab me.

he walked to the bed, still not breaking the kiss and threw us to bed. i was sitting on his lap with my hands cupping his face as we kissed roughly.

he pulled away and moved his head a little, showing his half-tattooed neck. i aint stupid that's basically a beg. i put my lips on his neck and started kissing me. i enjoyed seeing how i was drawing the dark hickeys on his neck. he rolled us over making him be on top of me this time. he started kissing my neck roughly. he kissed a spot which made me moan softly. i bit my bottom lip trying not to moan real loud.

"jaden" i moaned, he pulled away "im sorry im going to fast im always horny so this can wait as much as-" "fuck me" i blurted immediately open my eyes wide re-thinking what i had just said. jaden smirked and i crawled on top of him "hey" i smiled "hi" he said before joining our lips again.

i am having sex with jaden hossler. damn.