6.3K 120 25

"someone wanna go grab dunkin?" noah asked. i actually hadn't got to talk to him a lot so maybe it was a good moment.

"ill go" he smiled as we both headed to his car.

we talked about a lot of random stuff and got to know each other better. family, childhood, friends... he was actually a dope guy.

we went to the drive through and bought coffees, we also bought a box of donuts for the boys and people who slept home, not really sure who did.

"what about jae and you" i choled on my drink making him chuckle "i saw you" he said, i immediately turned red "no worries your secret is safe" i smiled and thanked him

when we reached home i grabbed everything and he grabbed me, he wasn't supposed to but he lifted me over his shoulder "BECKY THE COFFEE" i yelled, he opened the door and everyone was there "LET ME DOWN BITCH" he laughed and let me down "no donuts for you" "i paid them" i sighed and gave him a donut. jaden and josh walked to us and grabbed one too "thiefs"

everyone was sitting down on the couch. (sway+ kenz+ nick/ ryland+ damelios) so i decided to tell them. we all sat down on the table and started eating donuts. charli, noah and i also had coffee. i was sitting next to noah and nick

"i gotta tell y'all something" i smiled, everyone's attention was on me which made me feel ✨u n c o m f y✨

"oh my god tell them or i will" "uh i am moving to la" i said, bryce stood up dropping his chair and pulled me in a hug. "WHAT, WHY DID I NOT KNOW?" he yelled leaving me deaf. "i was told today"

i sat back down after a few more hugs.

"but like sway? or your own house?" ry asked "im actually moving with momma richards and max" i said smiling widely "i am so sorry cause i know yall are besties but you'd make a great couple" charli said, quinton nodded "y'all already act like a couple and it is so mf cheesy but cute" nick said with a weird mock, i chuckled "nah that is like if we dated" kenzie said "exactly, it would be so weird" i said, i looked at jaden who was sitting in front of me and he looked annoyed.

I wasn't wearing shoes so I put my little foot together with his and a slight smile formed on his face. noah hit me with his elbow and laughed softly.

"what? you two? since when?!" dixie said looking at jaden and i. we both shook are heads "uh no ew" i said rubbing the back of my head "AH OH MY GOD JASHLEY" blake yelled "your sis and your best friend, nice richards" bryce looked at josh, who sighed "gRosS"

"but we aren't anything" jaden said, why did it hurt so mf much, i nodded slowly "y'all like each other, its clear, stop fucking around and date already" luckily my phone started buzzing.

*MAXY❤️ is calling*

as i answered we both squealed "okay shut up" josh complained, i showed him my middle finger

"okay now seriously we are gonna live fucking together" i said excited

"BRUH, have they shown you the house, our rooms are literally connected"

"yo ill prolly go there in a few days so i can pack, wanna hang roomie?"

"who are you talking to?" someone asked

"leo?"  leo was a good friend i used to have.
he kinda told me he liked me once and since
then it all became awkward between us

"hey ley"

i waved and he smiled, i smiled too

"you look great" he suddenly blurted
making me blush lightly

"you dont look back yourself, you gonna be around these days?" i actually wanted to catch up

"yeah, long time no see, lets hang.
i missed you ley"

"me too... lemme talk to max"

"hey, we gotta ho. love you ash"

"love you too maxy, see ya"

"was that leo brown?!" kenzie asked as i hung up, i chuckled and nodded. she used to tell
me how we should date when we were young.

"your almost- first kiss?" josh said, jaden looked at me confused

"we didn't kiss, we never did and were never close to"

"if you say so.."

"kenz!" she chuckled and shrugged "okay i am not enjoying this conversation soo bye peeps" i stood up and walked to my room.

my clumsy self tripped on the first stair, bryce and jaden walked to me. jaden looked worried but bryce was holding his smile as hard as he could.

"aye i am okay do not worry kiddos" jaden helped me stand up. bryce walked away because addison was calling.

i could tell jaden was kinda pissed because all of the max and leo stuff but he has to know he is the only one.

i grabbed his hand and walked upstairs with him. i pulled him into my room and closed the door behind us. i put my arms over his shoulder and smiled at him "so leo" "jaden leo is no one you have to worry about" he sighed and nodded "you sure?" i smashed my lips onto him. he put his hand on the back of my head while he followed the kiss. i pulled away and smiled "yeah, i am sure"

i was now laying on jadens bed, he was showering.

i decided to post a pic

ashleyrr: my fav @kenzie

keziefp, mackenzie was floating

brycehall, somebody come get her, she is dancing like a stripper

kenzie, marry me? 🥺
ashleyrr, 💍💍

user, watermelon sugar HIGH

maxlee, hey roomie
ashleyrr, hi RoOmIE:))