10.7K 203 169

i woke up with a big weight on me. i looked up to see a sleeping bryce laying on me. i groaned and carefully got him off me. i walked to the bathroom and washed my face. i also showered cause i had a really strong weed smell. i brushed my teeth and put on some sweatpants with a sport bra. i walked to the kitchen to grab some water and guess who was there. jaden. at least kio was there too. i hugged him from behind "morning kio" i said "morning" he replied. i grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and walked back to my room. bryce was already up. "morning" i said laying next to him, he was still half asleep so he just groaned a bit and covered himself with the blankets.

i grabbed my phone and answered to some of my tiktok & instagram comments.

joshrichards: is bryce with you?

ashleyrr: why are you on my dm's

joshrichards: tell him we are going to the hype house

ashleyrr: why do you name houses? weirdos

joshrichards; come on, you are coming too

ashleyrr: no

joshrichards: yes.

"bryce wake up" i said patting on his shoulder "morning" he groaned "we are going to the hope house or whatever" i said, he chuckled "hype" he corrected me.

he stood up and walked to his room. i put on some knee length black sweats and the white sports bra i was wearing before with a black jacket on top. it was josh's.

after half an hour we all hopped in the car and drove to the hype house. ant knocked on the door "yo hey boys" a curled hair boy said. apparently i am a boy. "oh and girls, sorry" he said looking at me, i chuckled "it is okay i am josh's sister" i said, he smiled at me "come, meet this peeps" he said, i followed him inside the massive house. i first met a boy who was blogging, Alex and his girlfriend kouvr, she was a whole mood, i bet we are gonna be good friends.

then we walked to a group of guys "ashley?" "nick!" if y'all don't remember, nick is the nice airport guy. "huh?" josh asked confused, nick pulled me into a hug which i obviously returned "good to see you" he said smiling "okay but what?" ryland asked confused "oh i met him at the flight" i said "ohh so she is the plane girl?" he asked nick, who nodded. i met sum more people. the boys were simping hard so i was just chilling with ryland and nick. "so you are telling me you have never kissed anyone? like never ever?" ryland asked amazed, i nodded "and i hope i never do" i said "i did like someone once but i convinced myself to stop" i said "woah i wish it was that easy" nick said "for real though, that would be lit" ry sighed {ry is ryland heh} "yo look at mads, poor jaden" nick pointed at mads and jaden fighting "they are both annoying" i said "jaden is a nice guy though, he has changed a lot now that he is with mads" ryland and nick agreed "well we don't stand eachother, he is just so fucking easy to hate him" i said "JADEN" nick shouted, jaden looked at us with an annoyed face "should we save him from mads?" i asked "yes we should" ry said "COME HERE" nick yelled, we heard mads complain for a bit before he came "okay she looked more mad than usual" ry said, jaden sighed loudly "she is ALWAYS mad" jaden muttered loud enough for us to hear it "bro just break up with her" nick said, i didn't actually want to take part of the conversation but i was too lazy to move so i just stayed "no" jaden simply said "why not dude" ryland seemed quite tired of the situation "well mads has been with me for a long time i can't just break up" jaden said "you actually can" "you have never dated kissed or fucked anyone so shut the fuck up" he said. im boutta throw hands "can i know why the fuck you hate me so much? like really im curious" jaden laughed at my words and i pressed my fist tight "i hate you because you are annoying in every fucking way. your conversations are annoying, this whole virgin thing is annoying you probably just do it for attention little sl-" i punched his face as a tear that i obviously didn't want to show rolled down my cheek. i wiped it off quickly "shit" jaden mumbled and let a small giggle out "strong useless girl" he said. "I AM GONNA KILL Y-" someone's arms wrapped around my waist from behind, i tried to push him off but couldn't. "BRYCE STOP I WANNA-" "calm down" he said. i pulled him off me and walked away without listening to what everyone was saying, i was too mad.

the groupchat

brycey: come on ashley
answer my calls

asshole: what happened?

kibby: jaden is stupid and
she is agressive, that happened.

jaden: okay, i am sorry ashley

me: excuse me? are you
the guy who called me
slut, attention seaker,
useless and annoying
just a few minutes ago?
oh and fake.

jaden: i said i am sorry

me: laugh out loud

asshole: the fuck happened

kibby: their fights as usual

asshole: y'all are my sister
and my best friend can't
you just try to get on well

me: NO

kibby: where r ya

me: idek oop

brycey: come home you
piece of shit

i was actually on a field with no one else there when someone covered my eyes "what the fuck" i yelled "shh" someone said to my ear as he/she grabbed me.

my eyes were still blindfolded and my wrists were tied together. "STOP" i shouted as they threw me to something i suppose was a car as it started moving quick. after some 25 more minutes of me shouting and trying to move the car stopped and someone grabbed me again. i kicked him and i knew it was a boy when i kicked his chest. "stop it or it'll be worst" a deap voice whispered in my ear. i was finally threw on something comfortable, a bed.

two arma grabbed my ankles as other two grabbed my, now untied, wrists. they finally took my blindfold off but i was in a dark room. "okay babygirl get naked" someone whispered in my ear. "NO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE I- I" i tried yelling as loud as i could but no one came. i felt my pants go down and a d!ck coming inside of me. no. no. no. i started yelling as loud as possible but that just made him go fucking faster. i was sobbing loudly as i fell someone else kissing my neck roughly and biting it. what the fuck.