7.7K 152 138

i walked to his room and saw him with his airpods laying on his bed, looking at the ceiling.

i walked to jaden and laid besides him, he jumped a little until he realized it was me and just took his airpods off.

"hey" i mumbled "ash i repeat i-" "you are sorry, i know you are, i am sorry too for acting that crazy" "it was cute" i scrunched up my nose and giggled "why don't you move here?" he asked, i chuckled "even though i am eighteen and perfectly could my mom is alone most of the time and josh is never over so unless she moves here too i am not going anywhere" he groaned and hugged my waist i placed my hand on his hair and stroked it softly "cuTiEe" he said closing his eyes.

someone opened the door aggressively "oh my- ew" josh said, i sighed "we are in good terms now" he didn't listen or look at me, he walked to jaden which meant walking to me too because he didn't get off me and glared at him "hurt her you are dead" he said as serious as ever "josh we aren't even toget-" "i will not hurt her, trust me" i smiled as josh nodded "i approve then" he smiled and went out of the room without closing the door "ugh" i stood up and locked the door. i cuddled up next to him as he drew some hickeys on my stomach

NICKY🧸: y'all r good?

ASH🥺: yes bebs tysm i love you

NICKY🧸: i love you too, plus make sure he doesn't get you pregnant.

ASH🥺: 👁👄👁

"who r you texting?" jaden asked "nicky is thicky" "y'all seem really close" "not as close as you and mads though" he placed one peck on my belly buttom before rolling his eyes playfully.

"i gotta go to my room, max is there" jaden looked at me and rolled his eyes before making his grip tighter. "you are staying here" "jaden i really wanna spend time with him he is just here for one night he leaves tomorrow" he sighed and let me go "yall are just friends right?" jaden asked, i chuckled "of course"

i walked to my room "oh sh- MAX!" i looked at my best friend and mads who pulled away quick. "okay you two continue ima leave" mads smiled and max did too.

i walked back in jadens room receiving a big smile. "guess what?" jaden looked at me curiously "mads and max" he opened his eyes wide "didn't expect that but its great!" he smiled and so did i.

we were both on our phones when i noticed him staring "what are you doing?" "not in the mood to flirt so i guess ill just stare at you until you marry me" i chuckled.

{2:34 am}

"jaden shut UP" i groaned looking at the boy who couldn't stop singing his new song. "was that song for mads?" i asked him, he chuckled "none of my songs are directed to someone specific" "mkay then"

"YOU TOOK THE LINE AND CROSSED IT" he yelled "jaden 3 am shut the fuck up" "wanna get high?" he smiled "you know it"

"you wanna do drugs?" jaden asked even though i had already.

"halLeLujAh, you wanna do drugs?" i mocked

"ill rather do you"

"i- ew, you know your smile is CU- TE"

"ok you are too high already"

"jaden, Kiss mEh" he shook his head

"what about: jaden, Fuck mEh" jaden chuckled and grabbed me, then threw me to bed making me smirk "until i cant walk" "i was just gonna tuck you in bed" i sighed as he pulled the blankets over me "where r you goingg" i groaned as he walked in the bathroom "shower" he said, i smirked and did some weird ass wink "lemme join" he chuckled and shook his head making me sigh

*+#JADEN's pov#+*

i walked back to the room where ashley was now sleeping peacefully and dressed up. her phone started buzzing and so she didn't wake up.

'NICKY🧸' is calling

i didn't wanna wake her up so i answered

'hey bubs, did i wake ya up?'
'jaden here'
'oh uh just tell her to come over tomorrow'
'hype?'
'yeah tell her ry is there too, now uh bye'

okay. i don't like nick.

i heard a soft groan and looked at the girl who had now woken up. "hi what time is it? are you down to fuck?" i chuckled and laid besides her. she started humming and i spooned her.

"jaden"
"hm?"
"i like you a lot"

a cheesy smile appeared on my face "me too ash, too much"