8K 151 45

when we finally arrived i slammed the door opened revealing some really high people, it was 1pm what the fuck.

i spotted jaden on a corner with mads, eating each other. "hi guys" i smiled patting jadens shoulder "ash! i missed you!" mads yelled making me feel bad immediately, what have i done. jaden looked at me, his eyes wide open "jaden, come with me for a sec please" mads gave me a weird look as i grabbed jadens wirst aggresively.

i walked upstairs, to his room and locked the door behind us. my palm immediately gave him the biggest slap i have ever given someone. he placed his hand on his cheek.

"ash-" "did it mean anything, any tiny little thing for you? cause it did for me and i trusted you, the fact that you are the only exception i have had with a boy and three minutes after you fuck me you are kissing your ex isn't the greatest thing you know?" "it was just a kiss" "EXCUSE ME ARE YOUR BALLS SO BIG TO SAY THAT AGAIN?" "i meant mads! yours did mean something, i like you" i grabbed his wrist "yeah i like you too" i said walking down the stairs, him quickly following behind.

i grabbed a boy who i didn't know and i had never seen around meaning he wasn't really close with josh and kissed him, he returned the kiss as i was sure he was drunk. "yeah, thats how much i like you" i said, he stared at me with his eyes open wide "ashley..." "what" he pointed to josh behind me, i giggled "your best friend was the first guy i decided to fuck and guess what, less than half an hour later he kisses other girls, i love your friends so much big bro" he gave jaden a death glare "he did what?" he asked and i nodded "its okay though my mistake, and i am sorry cause i know he is your best friend and i didn't mean to and regret it i am sorry josh" i said looking to my older brother who hugged me tight "you are dead hossler" i heard him say, i looked to jaden and sighed "its okay, it isn't his fault that i aint shit" i smiled, actually i felt bad but this whole shit just made me realize i really don't give a fuck about boys so why dont i use them myself?.

"ashley lets talk" jaden said "your not what i was expecting to waste my day at but sure" okay i am bipolar.

we got to his room "sorry" he said, i smiled "wanna fuck?" i asked him, he raised an eyebrow "you once called me a slut, my 2020 goal is make that true" i smiled "just listen i am sorry, mads-" "jaden, i really dont care and for real, lets fuck" "we fucked an hour ago" "actually lets agree on something, we still hate each other and this" i said pointing to both of us "never happened" "it did happen ashley! and i am happy it did sorry if i messed up but please-" i started humming  ransom loudly

"I got black, I got white, what you want?
hop outside a ghost and hop up in a phantom
I know I'm boutta blow-oh-whoa-oh, i ain't dumb, they try to take my flow, I take they ass for ransom" he stared at me "what the fuck is up with you?" he asked "i just realized i don't give a fuck about anything" i smiled and stood up, then walked downstairs where nick and ryland were waiting for me.

"I got lots of shawties tryna pull up to my place
but you ain't want me last year so just get up out my face" i kept singing "how much money does a stripper gain a day?" "well i guess ar-" "ryland why the fuck are you answering" i chuckled "how did it go?" ry asked, he seemed kinda proud "perfect" i rolled my eyes when mads came. "shit" i muttered giving ryland the blunt i was holding "you ass lets talk" she said madly. "chit chat time, yay!"

he grabbed my wrist and led me to the kitchen where jaden was "mads no" jaden said looking at the mad blonde girl "i didn't wanna be here neither you ass" i told him, he looked at me with a sorry face which i totally ignored

"so what are you both" "mads let me ease it up, we fucked and i am sorry but we did and i regret it because you are an awesome girl but you deserve someone better- anyways, we are absolutely nothing" jaden looked at me with a saddened expression and i fake smiled.

"me or her" mads asked "mads n-" i was completely cut off by jaden "i like her, i used to li- love you but now i like her and i have just ruined it for a kiss which i didn't even enjoy, i am sorry madison" mads teared up and looked at my feet "jaden" i looked at him "look, i am sorry i know i fucked up, but i like you, i really do so please give me a chance" mads left crying and i chased after her "mads, i am sorry" "i am not mad, i gotta get over him" he slammed the front door closed as i sighed and walked to the kitchen.

i saw jaden and shook my head, not knowing what i really wanted to say. he sighed and nodded then walked upstairs, probably to his room.

"fuck boyss" i groaned walking to nick, ryland was with a brunette girl on a corner.

"fuck em" nick answered, i chuckled "not all of them teddy bears are sweet" he smiled and hugged me "okay but i need advice" he nodded "okay so, jaden kissed her but we aren't together and he just told mads how he likes me and prefers me. josh knows now which will probably make it easier so you think i should try?" he smiled "you are into him go talk to him or just smash your lips onto his" "gosh i love you nicky" i pulled away and kissed his cheek.