9.1K 156 111

i woke up with bryce's arms wrapped tightly around my waist. i grabbed my phone and checked twitter and instagram. there was a lot of drama with huddy and nessa but i didn't really know them so i wasn't much involved with that shit. bryce groaned in my neck making me chuckle quietly "morning" he said pulling away from me, i sat on the bed and looked at him "morning bryce" i said smiling, i walked to my room rubbing my eyes and when i arrived josh and jaden were laid on my bed, jaden looked so amazingly good.

i laid on top of them aggressively making them move a bit. "ashley richards stop" josh complained, i started fake snoring as loud as possible making jaden wake up. he grabbed my waist and lifted me over his shoulder "ima beat your sister up" he said, josh gave him thumbs up, what a great brother.

jaden walked to his empty room as he kicked the door to push it closed. he then let me on the ground and grabbed my waist. he pulled our bodies together and our eyes met as big smiles were drawn on our faces "morning" he whispered and leaned in for a kiss, i looked away smirking. he grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine. it still doesn't feel wrong. it should, it totally should because of mads, josh and plenty more reasons but it doesn't. im sad what we have isn't ever gonna be something more special. he pulled away and we looked at eachother's eyes "ugly" he said "shut uppp" i groaned, he smirked "make me" "oh gosh im outta here" i said opening the door, he grabbed my wrist and pushed the door closed again "you are not going anywhere" he said "UH ASHLEY MADS CAME TO SAY... HI?" josh shouted from downstairs, i looked at jaden confused, he shrugged.

i walked downstairs and luckily she wasn't there but max, my best friend back in canada was there "MAX!" i yelled jumping to his arms, he hugged me back spinning me around. "hey cutie" he said pulling away "what are you doing here?!" "im just here for a weekend to visit i already missed you" he said, i smiled and hugged him again before letting out a short excited yell. "okay wait here two minutes ill dress up" i said pulling away from the hug, he nodded and i ran downstairs.

"that wasn't mads" jaden said coming in my room "you know i could have been naked" "i wouldn't have cared" he smirked "disgusting hossler"

"it wasn't mads, it is my all time bestie" he nodded and sighed, i was finally dressed up "bye" i said kneeling to his height as he was sitting on the bed and pecked his lips.

i ran downstairs where bryce and max were talking. i hugged max from behind "okay bye bryce ima steal him" i said grabbing max's wrist "bye" bryce called as we walked through the front door.

we hopped in his car "lets grab some coffee first" i said, he smiled and patted my thigh "mashley is back bitchess" he shouted, i chuckled as we drove off to starbucks. we both ordered cold brews at the drive through and then drove to the beach.

we sang to every single song in the radio on the way to the beach and took giant sips of our tall drinks.

when we arrived we threw our cups to the bin and took some pictures.

@ashleyrr: @maxlee

user0: are his abs good ash?
^^ ashleyrr: of course 🍫

joshrichards: mashley is back

stan3: i shipped with bryce but i mean- SHIP
^^brycehall: BAHHAHA
^^ashleyrr: i would date anyone before bryce
^^user3: and addison is another level
^^stan6: PERIOD.

ahl: people who come here since she is at sway are stressing me out

stan88: we lost another one.

user8: what a great time to be bisexual

@maxlee: @ashleyrr

user2: who came here from ashleys post?

user11: people who didn't know him r the ones that just know ashley for being a richards.

user: SHIP 🚢

stan4: i love seeing them this happy🥺💗

we laid on our towels after swimming for almost an hour and caught up about everything even though we had just been without each other for a bit. i told him about jaden, he didn't like the idea of me finally liking a boy but he was still happy for me. i told him about how k was rapped and his reaction was the literal cutest. he was so mad but at least he didn't ask stupid questions as everyone else did.

we had lunch at chipotle and some fans walked to me to ask for pictures which i obviously took with them.

next scene was both of us laying, somehow, drunk as fuck on a bench in the middle of a park. it was already 9pm "baby shark doo doo" i sang moving the bottle of whiskey i was holding continuously. "lets go to your brothers house" he said standing up, he took a large sip to the bottle i had just given him and threw it away. i groaned and stood up.

we first walked in a small store and i bought a pink 'tutu' as well as some plastic crown. he bought green fairy wings and some cool ass heart shaped glasses.

we walked home giggling. "KNOCK KNOCK" i shouted when we arrived at the sway house, max started crying "they aren't opening the door for us" he cried , i kicked the door. kio opened it and i jumped to his arms. my vision was really blurry so instead of his arms i jumped to the floor "OW" i shouted.

he chuckled and jaden came. "JADEN" i shouted. drunk me, without caring about kio's presence, stood up and kissed the hot ass blonde boy who stood there confused. kio looked at jaden who pulled me away. he shrugged and giggled nervously. "jaden come on its not like it was the first time i-" jaden covered my mouth and glared at kio, i pushed his hand off my mouth "uh oh kio SHUSH" i said.

i walked to max who was laying on the floor humming and grabbed his wrist. i groaned trying to make him stand up. "COW LETS GO SLEEP" i said "okayyy~~~" he sang as he stood up. we stumbled through the stairs and when we finally reached my room he laid on my bed occupying most of it so i laid on my bathtub and fell asleep.