6.8K 117 94

i was in my room packing because jaden was taking way too long showering.

i was wearing tie-dye sweats and a white tank top with a really messy bun.

right now 'habits' by payton was playing.

i obviously wasn't packing for canada, i was packing because i aint living with the boys anymore *inserts dab*

my flight was tomorrow and i was gonna spend a couple weeks there with my friends because i aint a lonely shick, i actually have loads of good friends in canada.

(btw, real life josh's siblings don't exist in this story)

i walked to jadens room where he was playing justin, as always. "lemme grab some of your stuff" i smiled proudly as i walked to his closet and grabbed a hoodie and a few of his shirts.

"so when are you finally leaving?" he asked smiling "you bipolar piece, i hate you" "you know you don't dumbass" he gave me a quick peck

🤰🏼🦋🤰🏻🦋🤰🏽🦋🤰🏾🦋🤰🏿

"im leaving tomorrow to get rid of y'all" i said making him blow a kiss to me and show me his middle finger.

next day because i am lazy.

nick was driving me to the airport because he is the only one who isn't lazy at 5am

i pulled him into a big hug before going into my plane.

i was one of the first to sit down and i looked at everyone arrive with tired faces.

a woman who appeared to be on her early 50s sat next to me and gave me a sweet smile. i smiled back and as i am a talkative person i started talking.

she had a son a year older than me, apparently he sang.

i had been talking to her for at least an hour when she grabbed her phone to show me one of her son's picture.

"oh my- ins't that jaden?!" she looked at me and nodded "most of the girls your age usually know him for tiktok" "i am actually josh's, one of your sons best friends, sister and we have already met, your son is amazing, you have raised a good one" she smiled proudly "so miss, may i ask why are you traveling to canada?" "actually it is a work trip, i know it is summer but" she shrugged "it is what it takes"

i talked to her a bit more before sleeping.

we had already landed so i told momma hossler// amy, it was really nice to meet her and walked out of the airport.

i first saw my mum. it had been a long time since i hadn't seen her so i pulled her into a hug making her chuckle because of how excited i was to see her.

she always says, "i love to see how you are 18 and you are still as excited as you used to be when you saw me and were 5"

then, i hugged max who obviously came too.

"okay, you two go wherever you want, be home before 1am or ill kick your lil bum" i giggled and hugged her once more before running off with leo.

it was 11am so first we went to dunkin.

we sat on a table outside. "okay so jaden" "bruh i dont know, i do like him and you know it and basically all the sway boys know but y'know, i'm kind of scared that it goes too quick" "i don't know what you are scared of, you prefer losing him?" i opened my eyes wide and shook my head "no! of course not!"

"leo is coming" he said as we walked to one of our friends house, emma. she is always high and the bad part of that is she is so over dramatic when she is. leo is the guy i used to 'like/ not like' i don't know.

we arrived to the house and of course crying emma greeted us

"why are you leaving us?" she cried, i looked at max who seemed as uncomfortable as me.

"ley!" i knew who it was because no one but leo calls me that. i looked at him and smiled. he used to be a lot shorter than me and i used to bully him for that, but like in a friendly way.

"leo" we pulled into a strong hug and i saw max taking a picture "im posting this one" he said smiling and looking

a few minutes later everyone was already there.. "hey baby ash" noah said wrapping his arms over my shoulder

"hey noah" i smiled. noah and i used to surf together, yup he is one of those tall tan long haired surfer boys.

"did you bring rose?" rose is his girlfriend, the hottest girl alive. "hey hey hey" rose said walking in the room, i stood up and pulled her into a hug. she is a bit taller than me, don't get me wrong, i am tall but she is really tall.

luckily today was only close people so it was just emma, max, noah, rose and me.

we were gonna prepare some food to take to emma's boat.

we are useless so we ended up ordering pizzas.

we spent there the whole afternoon, tanning, eating and swimming. there was also a paddle board which we used quite a lot.

leo and i caught up about or whole life which i am quite happy about, i am glad we are friends again

@ashleyrr: pc: @leobrown

daisykeech, lemme have your body.
ashleyrr, mkay, lets trade.

kenzie, BAE GORGEOUS

charlidamelio, cutieee<3

mads.yo, damn
ashleyrr, 💗

hater, so, y'all suddenly love her? no❤️
jadenhossler, yes❤️

leobrown, HOTTIE
ashleyrr, NO BUT THX

user, why am i not built like that?
hater, chopstick?