Extended Summary

Extended Summary

For her whole life, Molly Claron knew that she was different. Being the girl who raised her hand to answer every question in class and having one friend made her sort of an outsider. In fact, Molly was someone who people found rather annoying. However, the day she turned sixteen and received a gift of her mother's, there was another reason created why. Molly has super powers.

Molly is left trying to navigate these newfound powers by herself, knowing that she couldn't tell anyone. Not even her Aunt Tessa, who she's lived with for the past ten years. Despite feeling close to her aunt, she could never get her to talk about her mother, who mysteriously died on Molly's 6th birthday. Even though she was told that her mother died in a car accident, Molly vows to find out what really happened that night. Little did Molly know that her mother was the key to her having these powers.

When the new girl at school, Courtney Whitmore, makes Molly an offer that could finally give her the answers she's been looking for, her whole life flips upside down. Especially since the last thing she expected was to become a superhero.

———

Hi everyone! Yes, I have decided to start another fanfiction. Oops.

So I absolutely love Stargirl (if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend and what are you doing on this story), but I haven't seen many Stargirl fanfics on here so I decided to make one! This story's love interest is Rick Tyler (and if you don't adore him, what's wrong with you)

My character and her abilities are all created by me! I do not own Stargirl's plot lines or characters, just everything I have created myself! I really hope you all enjoy this story! Please keep me updated and I'm happy to be back (: