Dream

hi first story enjoy 🥺🥺🥺 Remember to request!! Also tell me how I can improve my writing. I do it for you guys. :)
ALSO This is my first one shot so it's not bad but not amazing.
Genre: fluff, with a really tinsy amount of angst- if u could even call it that :) ENJOY!
----------------------
His flirty nature. The same one that made butterfly's churn in your stomach, or makes a blush erupt on your face.

The same one that makes you smile uncontrollably and hide your face in your hands- trying to think of things to say back, and sometimes just barely managing to flirt back, in your flustered form.

Now this was a norm for everyone, the dream x y/n ships, the constant flirting, the teasing, the banter, all of it. Was normal for everyone- it became something people were used to.

Expect you. It seemed to flow out of dreams mouth, effortlessly and the words seemed to have no meaning behind them. But to you, every word counted. Every movement of his, every laugh, every comment, every sparkle in his eyes, and especially every flirt.

It meant the world to you. So when your streaming with Dream and George, it's easy to get distracted. Like now.

"OH GEORGEEEEEEE" Dream erupted in giggles and he poped out behind a tree and stabbed George with his stone sword.

George's screech made you wince, but you should know by this point to have your volume down.

He chased George about for a while until finally, one lava bucket to another-

"Georgenotfound was burnt to a crisp by Dream"

"Can we get a f in the chat"

"UGHHH George come ON" you said sighing, I mean dream was so close to you- how are you gonna fight him alone?

Dreams contagious laugh filled your ears.

"WELL IM SORRY I DIED, IM NOT UP AGAINST A MANIAC OR ANYTHING"

"....apology not accepted now hurry up and get back to help me-" I cut myself off as I saw dream sprinting towards me. Panic filled my mind as I quickly mined the furnace I had down cooking my food.

As I ran backwards eating my pork chops I used a few arrows to keep him away from me but I ran out because-

"You have terrible aim, my dear y/n-ie" he giggled

"Well it's kinda of hard to hit a moving target-" Right as my health bar was full again I turned around and got my hits on him.

Cackling In laugher, I chased him.

"oohhh dreEEEaaaam come here you baby"

A few more hits later,

"Leave me aLONE" he screeched

As he went on top of a tree I figured the fastest way to catch up to him would be to go under the tree. Turns out, that was a bad idea. He put lava on the edge of the tree, trapping the back and side off and blocking my front path off with wood logs.

"Now what, babe. Hm??" He said in a teasing manner, jumping down to you with his sword in hand.

The little comments, pet names here and there drove you nuts.

"Maybe I could let you go I mean you are my girl I guess I could do you a favor... "

With a slight blush i said,