Dream; request <3

Hi! :) thanks so much for being my first request @tenebrae-
Sorry this is late- I'm on vacation and I have class so it's kinda hard to keep on top of this. I'll do better though. I will. Thank you :).
Genre-angst
Enjoy<333 (also nick=sap Clay=dream; fyi)
PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END ITS IMPORTANT
-----------------------
Every giggle that escaped your lips when sapnap made a dumb joke.

Everytime he watched your stream and saw the shippers in chat, and the blush cover your face when Sapnap, or nick as you call him- because your that close with him- says something to you, pains him.

His heart clenches with jealousy and he starts seeing red after awhile.

And not only jealousy, but disappointment that he feels that way about his own best friends.

Now you were oblivious to this. Honestly anytime you record with all of them, you only pay attention to Nick. Staring at his facecam you have open on your second monitor. Blushing everytime you hear nicks sweet calming voice interrupt your thoughts.

It was pretty obvious that Dream liked you however.
The sudden silence and brief uncharacteristic responses that came from him when you and nick flirted with eachother.

George couldn't help but feel bad for his lovesick best friend, but what could he do?

You and sapnap obviously had the hots for eachother.

So when you all decided to meet up to hang out, you were ecstatic. Youd get to see your friends, and Nick.
Nick, who you wanted to spend the rest of your life with.

It wasn't like dreams crush on you took up his whole schedule. He was still a happy person. It just seemed that, when you and sapnap displayed romance, his happiness seemed to, crumble for a moment.

But "I could push that aside" he thought while looking at you two sitting on the couch
"I can let them be happy" he thought seeing you take selfies against his chest.

"It's just heartbreak"
"I'll get over it"
"It won't last forever"
"I shouldn't be selfish"

These were common phrases to appear in his thoughts.

But he's learned to push them aside, even if that demolishes his mental health.

"Okay guys lets play something!" You shot up from the couch

"Maybe charades? Or that, that game where you have to guess what words on your forehead?? What's it called uh"

Dream smiled at your cuteness, seeing you trying to get everyone hyped up to hang out.

"I'm pretty su-"

"Heads up."

Clay interrupted nick.
They both glanced at eachother, but nonetheless thought nothing of it.

George awkwardly chuckles to lighten up the tension.
"Yeah that's a good idea y/n, lets play"

You downloaded the game on your phone, while the boys just had small talk with laughs, choosing the category 'animals'.

The tension seemed to be gone.

"Okay 3..2..1 go" you put the phone to your forehead.

Immediately the boys jumped up and started doing movements of flapping arms.

"Uh? Bird! No? Pigeon? No? Uhh"
You looked at George waving his hands over his butt.