Dream <3

(Changing my cover cuz a6d is in it❤️)
UHH HI ITS 12AM BUT IM JUST GONNA DROP THIS- sorry if this is shitty I wrote this in like 15 minutes!!!!!
I'm trying something new! Shorts! 300-600 words instead of the usual 1200+.
WELL I GUESS I LIED BC THIS TURNED OIT TO BE 950 WORDS. BUT YEAH.
not edited, listen to mr.loverman if u want
----------------------
"I'm mister lover man.."

"And I miss my lover man"

The heart warming song slipped out of your mouth, everytime you played it you managed to get deep into your feels.

This week hadn't been the best, you had multiple depressive episodes and were majorly stressed with school.

"3 honor courses and 2 aps" you sighed and ran your hand through your hair
"Anything for college I guess..."
A permanent frown seemed to plaster your face. Eye bags that could hold grocery's, and hair that was beginning to web due to to neglect.

"I'm mister lover man.... oh and I miss my lover"

And on that note, you haven't seen Dream in weeks.

You missed his smile and warmth, it was as if you could still feel his hug, and hear his words.

"Stop stressing yourself out! It makes me sad."

"Play with me instead, you can do work later"

"Just one round of bedwars! I love youu!!"

You smiled at these memory's, but dream didn't understand the pressure.

The song came to a end and you felt like you were going to explode. You had a unprecedented amount of work, and not only was it a lot, but everyday, doing these giant work loads not only took a toll on you physically, but mentally.

You felt tears prick the corners of your eyes as you slammed the book and picked up your phone, taking a deep breath and whipping away the tear.

Clay💞💞
-------Yesterday, 1:20am------
1:42am Clay: okay I got to go but, I love you. So much. Don't over work yourself. Good night. ❤️❤️❤️.

1:50am Y/n: thank you bb <3

-------New chat: 11:45pm------
11:45pm Y/n: :((

11:46pm Clay: ??why :(

11:46pm Y/n: r u busy? Can u come over? :(

11:46pm Clay: On my way

-----------------------

You smiled at him, he was such a kind person. A even kinder boyfriend. He was rough around the edges to others but, to you, he melted in your hands and you to him .

You say by the front door, waiting for him. Head in your knees, breathing in slowly.

The soft knocks at the door startled you and you immediately jumped up, which gave you a head ache from your low iron levels, and open the door.

"Hi-"

You ran into his arms, snuggled your head into the crook of his neck.

It's been 2 weeks.

Yet when he wrapped his arms around you he could feel that the fat on your sides he used to squeeze and poke all the time had definitely gone down, a lot.

But he just hugged you tighter, as you inhaled his soft cologne.

You two eventually separated, well he let go of you, you were stuck on to him like a leech, and made your way to the couch.

He took a deep breath and looked at you, as he set down the bag of snacks he brought.

"You need to take care of yourself" he pouted, throwing a snickers bar at you.

"You haven't been eating good and you look terrible, well you look adorable as always but, you don't look healthy y/n. This isn't healthy."

You looked down at your lap as you snacked on the king sized bar.

He sighed and brought your body to his chest.

"I'm sorry I didn't bring real food."

His breath tickled your neck as he leaned down and kissed the crook of your neck.

You shivered and blushed, craving his affection. You've been alone for 2 weeks and you missed him, you missed everyone. In your apartment, all alone. For two weeks.

"You wanna watch a movie? Maybe back to the future, you need a fun movie."

You turned around from your position of laying on his chest and smacked your head on his neck.

He giggled and looked at you confused until he felt wet streams of water go down his neck.

He panically lifted up your head to reveal your red teary eyes.

He couldn't stand seeing the love of his life like this.

He quickly blinked away the tears starting to
form.

"I'm so stressed. I'm so tired.. I really can't do this. They have no reason to make school this difficult."

He stroked your hair and listened to you rant, his other hand holding you close by the waist as your hand laid on his chest and around his body.

"Maybe I'm just not cut out for this."
You smushed your face in his chest and huffed.

He furrowed his eyebrows and lifted your head up with both hands cuping your head.

"Shut up. Your the most intelligent beautiful talented girl I've ever seen, anybody would get stressed with what your doing. Don't doubt yourself, you need a healthier schedule."

You smiled with watery eyes, love engulfing your heart.

"Oh god I love you so much"

Your soft lips connected as he tasted your cherry chapstick.
Your legs wrapped around his waist and you cupped his cheek, deepening the kiss.

You were bolder then usual, which made him blush ear to ear, but he didn't mind.

"I love you too."
You both adjusted your position, you both laying on your sides as you spooned on the small couch, with his legs entangled in yours as his chin rested on your head, the movie starting.

He whole time, he stared at you and gripped your body closer, feeling over whelmed by joy.

-----------------------
REMEMBER to vote if u enjoyed <3

950 wordzzz
Sup loves I'm back from my cave.
Not really but I just wanted to feed you guys a oneshot Incase u were hungry. (Or thought I was dead)

Anyways this was suppose to be a SHOrt, it's shorter then my other ones. But still damn. Not short enuf.

I didn't edit it I made this in a short amount of time it may suck in the
Morning when I reread it but it's 12am so ❤️