Dream team x reader

Hi! Second one shot- just published my first.
Again please give my book a chance :) it means a lot! 💖💖

Genre: kind of fluff I guess? Probably angst tho

ALSO I SENT THIS IDEA IN AS A REQUEST FOR ANOTHER PERSONS BOOK but I'm writing it here also?? So I hope that's? ?Okay? ?
Tip:listen to a mellow kinda sad song. Put urself in the vibesand enjoy!!!
-----------------------

They were worried.

You haven't contacted them a week.

They tried telling themselfs, she's just busy, maybe a family emergency came up. She's fine.

But you would've told them.

You were best friends.

"Guys, I'm sure she's fine. She doesn't have to constantly be talking with us." George reassured the two

"No george you think she would just disappear like this? Who cares that she didn't tweet, or upload or record or post anything.
She's not talking to us- we haven't heard from her. She could be in danger-"

"Okay enough sap. She's probably fine... we just need to get in contact with her. Let's.. spam her or something?"

Sapnap scoffed "like we haven't been?"

The tension was thick. They were easily snapping at eachother and this whole situation and vibe was foreign to them.

"Let's just do it all together now. You two text her... I'll call her on FaceTime or something." Dream mumbled.

As George and sap spammed her phone, they held their fingers crossed mentally. Pleading that she would answer.

It was 12:00 am and they were all up. Uniformly agreed that they couldn't ignore this any longer. They were worried. So, so worried.

Y/n was like the baby sister of the group. She just turned 18 and was the brightest girl they've ever met.
A innocent wholesome girl, who was honestly the whole fandoms baby.

Y/n had been sulking in her room, with the door closed. Ignoring every notification popped up on her phone. Everything seemed so empty now. Every 'ding' from her phone seemed to go in one ear and out the other. Every knock on the door from her concerned guardian, and every bite of food she forced herself to swallow down.

Why had she deserved this?

To walk in on her boyfriend of 3 years with another girl. Kissing in public.
Not even hiding it.
Not even trying to shield her from pain.
He didn't care.
He wanted you to be hurt.
He was done with the relationship and instead of cleanly breaking up with you,
He made you the bad guy.

"Why would you.. do this? I thought we were happy?"

He scoffed at your tears.

"Happy? Happy?? Y/n being a relationship with you was like torture.
You constantly need attention and whine about everything.
Your bitchy and expect me to make you a priority. What do I look like?

I didn't do anything wrong. Maybe if you were a better girlfriend we wouldn't end up here."

You stood in shock. Tears running down your face and face heating up from embarrassment due to the public eye.

He doesn't even look remorseful. He thinks I deserve this. I'm not good enough.

It was definitely your fault. Your boyfriend- ex boyfriend was never mean like this. He was always sweet.. most of the time. So it must've been your fault.