Sapnap<3

Hii!! First of all- I wanna thank you guys for (edited) 200 reads!!! That's CRAZY AHH 🥺🥺
Anyways, enjoy! CONGRATS ON 300k sap!
Genre= fluff
Not edited yet :)
----------------------

I sat in the uncomfortable airport seat, waiting for my flight to be called.

I sat there bored out of my mind, playing with my hair with my music on.
This was the first time I was going on a flight alone, so it was a big responsibility for me to make sure everything goes smoothly.

After another few minutes of waiting, the intercom interrupted my thoughts

"Flights 206 through 213 will be canceled due to extreme weather conditions. They will be presumed to be on route in about 5 hours."

I looked around and saw a few people outraged, some not caring and others just looking annoyed.

Your eyes followed a angry women going to yell at the air attendees.

'What are they gonna do about it? Magically turn the weather to clear?' Your eyes rolled watching the poor workers get lectured.

"Yikes.."

You turned around to find the voice and saw a guy on the seat behind you.

"Yeah I know seriously. I feel so bad for the workers"

You flashed a quick smile to the boy. Looking in his eyes you noticed how cute he was.

A boy with faint dimples, beard stubble, and doe eyes.
A faint flush dusted your cheeks

"My names Y/n by the way"

"Nick, nice to meet you" he gave you the cutest closed mouth smile you've ever seen.

"It sucks that our flights are delayed. I was on my way to vidcon- I was so excited" you dragged your words out and said them in a whiney tone

"No way! I'm on- or was on my way to vidcon too!"

"Oh are you a creator??"

"Well I do have a YouTube channel but I was just going for fun with my friends" he scratched the back of his neck, "I wasn't invited as a creator though." He gave a awkward laugh

My eyes widened and I turned my body to face him more.
"Oh no that's fine!! I was just wondering- I'm just going for fun also" You gave him a smile trying to reassure him.

"What's your channel?"

"Ah I make Minecraft videos with my friends. Sapnap. You don't have to look me u-"

"Too late" you cheekily smiled and grabbed your phone to look him up.

"Oh!! I've seen one or two of your friends videos. That's cool! You have a lot of subscribers, congrats"

He blushed a little at your praise
"Hah thank you- it's surreal. I mean I never would've thought I'd become, well kinda YouTube famous..." he went off on a little rant on how cool it was and how he started, while you asked him questions here and there to keep him talking.

You weren't paying too much attention though, to his words. More of your attention went to the way he talked about his friends so sweetly, how he'd smile and giggle proudly and every time he looked in your eyes.

The beating of your heart confused you a little, since, well you just met. But you let him go on.

He noticed you both shifting awkwardly and uncomfortably since the seating arrangement wasn't ideal