Dream request <3

Hi! Thanks for requesting Ilikecanla !
I hope I did okay :)
I'm sorry it took so long T-T
Enjoy!
Fluff
Uhh pls read the note at the end maybe thank u
-----------------------

The sound of your keyboard keys getting smashed filled the room.

"NOO CMON!!" You grimaced as you saw the words 'BED DESTROYED' cover your screen

You glanced at chat and saw a spam of 'f's

You chuckled and ran a hand through your hair as you fell to your death

"Yes yes fs in the chat everybody"

You sat up straight in your gaming chair and smiled at the face cam, stretching your arms out.

"I think next round will be better. That guy was uhh definitely hacking. Yep. Definitely."

You looked back at the screen and saw that your view count went from 2.5k to 10k

You literally choked on air as you saw the 'dream raid' comments in your chat.

"Wh" you stood dumbfounded for a moment as a bewildered smile graced your face

"Woah dream raid.. thank you! 10 thousand views that's like- the most I've ever had oh my gosh..thank you! Thanks, Dream! Everyone go subscribe to him! After the stream, of course!"

Dream had just finished streaming with about 9k viewers, playing block swap with George.

He decided to raid a random person as he finished steaming.

He watched as the girl looked shocked and lowkey freaked out about the view count. He found himself smiling contently as he watched your facecam.

"Everyone go subscribe to him, after the stream of course!"

He typed a quick your welcome in chat and chuckled at you.

He usually left after he raided someone, but he wanted to stay and see who you were.

He noticed himself constantly smiling at your cute behavior and how adorable your smile was.

"Seriously though.. 10 thousand that's like- a mile stone! Even if it was from a raid- it's fine it's fine.
OH SHOOt the bed-"

'BED DESTROYED'

Your eye brows furrowed as you bawled you're fists and took a deep breath in

"Okay okay that's all hacks let's play a different game."

You let out screeches everytime someone got close to you in the tnt run map.

Dream found himself watching your stream, getting immersed in your every laugh and your sparkling eyes.

He blushed when he realized what he was thinking.

"What! How did that guy kill me! Noo I was so close to winning"

He looked at your pouty face and felt his heart literally explode.

Dream; $5 'Its ok you had strategic play'

His dono poped on the screen

"Oh! Hi dream I didn't realize you were still here!
And thank you!"

The chat quickly filled up with "simp"

He grimaced at that.
He wasn't a simp!
He was just,
Being nice!