Dream part 1

Hi! This isnt a request, but I just felt inspired to write this.. so.. ya. This is also kinda different and my first time writing smth with this premise so. Yep.

Genre: fluff generally

ENJOYYY<<3333

Uhh also this is a tad long but it's ok
-----------------------
"Children shouldn't play with guns."

"Who said I was playing? Target practice!" Your hands whipped up with the dual guns still gripped in your hands with your fingers on the trigger.

Dream lowered your arms with his fingers.
"Watch it"

He glanced at the cardboard person target and saw holes everywhere but the head. He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah I guess you do need the practice"

"Hey! At least I hit the body this time- who said we need headshots! Body shots work just as good!

Oh and! If boss wants us to bring someone back, with minimal injures I can just shoot them in the leg!"

Your voice came out peppy and cheerful. I mean, you had a point. Right?

"Yes because a leg shot which you probably would miss anyway, is minimal."

"I mean- I personally think so." You said with a emphasis on the "I"

You quickly followed your 6'2 partner as he briskly walked out of the room.

"Anyways what is the mission today!"

He looked behind his shoulder and quirked his eyebrow

"Since when are you allowed to come on missions?"

You pursed your lips and played with your fingers
"Well! I thought enough was enough! I train enough! I know all the facts! Why can't I come!"

He stopped walking and bent down to your eye level.

"Y/n" you faces were inches apart "you know," your face exploded in a blush at the close proximity. His green eyes met your eyes with a piercing gaze.

"you couldn't kill someone if they were a handicapped, blind, deaf, old man." He swiftly bent back up to his original height, patting your shoulders while smiling.

Your face contorted to a sour look

"Clayyy come onnn don't be mean"

"Wel- hey what did I say about calling me my real name?"

He turned a corner and stopped until we met the desk to the main office.

"I need the papers for c-12 today, please." He rang the little bell on the desk "now?"

You looked at the old grumpy office lady shifting around in the cabinet for the files he needed.

"Ok fine, dreeeeam. Gosh. Why didn't you just give yourself a normal fake name?
DreAAAam. That's kinda dumb. Dream."

"At least I didn't pick- pick badboyhalo" he grabbed the envelope on the counter given by the lady and wiped his tears of laughter

"Hey it's not that bad! Don't make fun of him, he's very sweet" you smiled at the mention of Daryll, he was the nicest guy on the force.

His laugher died down and he stared at you with a stern face for a few seconds too long.

"Why don't you guys get married then" his face whipped back into his regular smile