Dream

HI WE HIT 300 READS SNANAKNDNA EHHE ILY GUYS THANK YOUUU💞
GENRE:FLUFF
ENJOY <33333
Also I feel like I switch between "you"and "i" a lot in my oneshots so- sorry? Which one is better?
-----------------------
"It's really not that complicated"

"Yes it is! Close the door everything's gonna spill out soon!"

"Your not very good at this, just stuff it in!"

"It's six am! I'm tired!"

Dream waved the rag in front of my face and I tried balancing the pipe up with my hands.

"It's all going to spill out if you don't use the rag."

"That's what she said- and no because then it'll just plug the pipe and explode! Get me a bucket for the water!"

It was currently 6 am in the morning, and I went to use George's bathroom during our sleepover. Turns out, that was a mistake. When I went to get more toilet paper from under the sink, I knocked down the pillar keeping the pipe up, resulting in the whole pipe just breaking off.

So here I am, with Dream; who heard me scream when the pipe broke and came in, trying to fix George's pipe as quietly as possible before he kills me.

"Dream, listen to me carefully-"

"You know I don't have to be helping you- I could just go back to sleep."

"Dream you better stay"

"Say please and I'll consider it"

My hands were slipping trying to put the pipes back together, and Dream was infuriating me while he was laughing me.

My legs were getting tired and sore from squatting in this uncomfortable position; with hair in my face and me wobbling, trying to keep my balance. Dream was mockingly walking away giggling at me.

"Dreammm" I whined "this isn't funnyAH-"

I yelped loudly as I fell backwards on my butt, trying to grab on to things around me, with pipe water now spewing down.

Dream was trying to help me back up but couldn't hold my arm up long enough without laughing.

I swatted his arm away, pulling my self up.

As if on que, a sleepy George walked in to the bathroom.

"I told you to close the door Dream" I rubbed my temples.

He looked around the room confused whilst rubbing his sleepy eyes, and saw the broken pipes and flooding floor.

"what diD YOU GUYS DO?"

"It wasn't me"

I glared at Dream, way to throw me under the bus...even if it wasn't him.

"Okay okay listen Georgie-poo, let's take a breather. I'll get it fixed in no time. Okay??" I walked up to him slowly patting his shoulders as he looked like he was going to pass out, smiling sweetly trying to calm him down.

"I just moved into my own apartment and- and it's already broken- it's gonna cost so much-"

"Don't worry about it! I'll pay for everything! It doesn't look... too bad.. just the pipe needs to be reattached! See! Not too bad!"