Finally, Dream prt 2 :)

U guys r so cute I love u take care of urselfs 🥺🥺🥺🥺💕
Also uh if u see me commenting on this book like a reader uh,,, mind ya business I reread these like I didn't write it 😭😭😭
Tw: guns + shooting people
-----------
You wagged you're fingers back and forth excitedly, taping the steering wheel on your way to work.

Images of you and dream hugging in the hallway flooding back to your memory's, your face heating up with embarrassment. You had been avoiding him for the past few days, out of anxiety and awkwardness. Or maybe- l-lo-lov-

Ew.

Your heart beat went berserk around him, you fumbled with your words, and chewed your finger nails everytime you saw him.

He had also had strong feelings for you, but he actually showed affection. (Respectively ;) )
He thought you guys had that moment, and it, signified the start of a romance between you, but at this point he didn't know.

And you didn't care today, it was your first mission.

You hopped out of the car walked up to the building.

Humming to yourself you hopped in the elevator, with your coworkers.

After dream had, "chatted" with your coworkers, it had been so awkward.
Half of them hated you and half of them were too intimidated by dream to hate you.

You cleared your throat and smiled at them.

"So.. I have my first mission today!" You glanced at their unimpressed face
"So.. that's exciting! Pew pew!" You made finger gun and the sound effects directed at them, chuckling.

They glanced at you like you were crazy.

"Tough crowd.."

The elevator dinged and they practically scurried out when they saw him waiting on the other side of the doors, tails in between their legs.

You scoffed at them and awkwardly made eye contact with clay.

He walked in and gave you a smile standing awfully close to you.

"You ready for the mission?" He stretched his arm out in front of you, close enough for you to smell his cologne, and pushed the elevator "close door" button.

The hairs on the back of your neck stood as you blushed in the close proximity with him.

"Yeah.. I'm pretty nervous but..." you looked at the floor "gOD ITS GONNA BE SO EXHILARATING, ALL MY HARD WORK, ugh it's all gonna come together!" You smiled and closed your eyes.

As you opened your mouth to talk again, you met eye contact with clay who was looking at you with a soft smile, which was trying to be concealed with a bitten lip. His eyes curved up into a dreamy look as if you were something exasperatingly beautiful.

What felt like hours was actually a few seconds, of you and him having intense eye contact where your knees slightly buckled and his heart banged against his chest.

You swerved your body around back to the door, trying to escape from the embarrassment around you.

He leaned forward, taking slow steps toward you with a lustful look.

He bent down to your height, smiled

and....

walked out the door.

"We're gonna be late if you don't hurry up, I thought you were excited?
Should I tell boss you can't make it, you look a little sick anyway"

You let out a deep breath and smoothed down your shirt, collecting yourself.