BadBoyHalo + brother!dream x reader

Genre: Mild fluff I guess?

Also in this dream has done a face reveal- I could've just used george but too late-
+the readers very confident today 😳🙈

Last note sorry; the starts kinda eh but it gets better 👉👈
-----------------------

I sat in my room, listening to my brother, Clay, yell with his friends.
I sighed and turned my head into my pillow trying to block out his annoying screeching but I knew I wouldn't get far.

This was a everyday occurrence, me getting irked listening to my brothers yelling when he was recording.

But the days when he would record with bad, or Darryl, I'd be happy to hear him. I'd go into his room- despite him trying to kick me out, just so I could utter a hi to bad.

"HAHAHH YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD"
I heard as I walked by his door, I rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

"BAD CMEREEE"

My eyes lit up at the mention of his name.

I waltzed in his room and saw his facecam was on, as well as the stream.

I blushed a little as I realized I just outed my existence but I didn't care, I came behind him and waved to the camera.

Clay saw me out of the corner Of his eye

"Hello I'm streaming get out" he nudged me a little

"Why I cant say hi to the people?" I pouted

I noticed the stream chat going crazy

Why is there a girl living with Dream
Who is she
Huh
Guys it's probably his sister
Girlfriend alert!!
She's pretty
Who is she?????

"Hi everyone I'm clays sister" I politely waved to the camera. I figured I was already there I might as well be nice instead of try to hide.

"Soo who else is on the call?"

He unplugged his headphones

"Hi y/n!" Bad said, with his chirpy voice

My cheeks immediately heated up at his greeting

I enthusiastically waved to him with a huge smile on my face
"...hi!!"

Clay rolled his eyes and kicked me out.

He knew about my crush on bad, and he didn't approve. He didn't want his baby sister in kahoots with anyone. (Your one year younger)

You sighed as you didn't even get anytime to talk to bad, but that's how it always was. You said a quick hi and got kicked out, and your embarrassing over hyper reaction to bads hi was probably gonna spark some stuff throughout the community.

You wanted to talk to bad more, you really did- but you had no contact to him.

If you could just get him to talk with you and give you his personal discord...

Two hours later, Clay left his room. As you walked by his door you noticed his discord was still up.

An idea struck and you carefully ran into his room, and wrote down bads discord id.