Skeppy

Hii this is my third one shot in one day! :) anyways,

This is inspired by that one video where skeppy pranked bad by making him think he blew up his whole server without a backup. I'll put the video at the top if u haven't seen it, but u can understand w/out watching it! I'll explain in the story :)

Enjoy!!
-----------------------

You smiled to yourself with mischief.
You were planning on greifing skeppys spawn in his server.

Well, not exactly you greifing it, it would be one skeppys admins, Zelk, because you don't have perms .

You got Zelk on a call and explained that you needed his help to troll Skeppy, because he trolled you hundreds of times. He deserved it.

"And basically, just greif the spawn a little bit... and say I did it!"

Zelk chuckled to himself and your naivety; as if he wasn't going to tell Skeppy.

"You got it. Be ready and online tomorrow"

"Great! Thanks so much"

You sat back in your seat with joy, finally ready for your payback.

Meanwhile, Zelk got Skeppy on a call and told him what happened.

Skeppy came up with a plan to have Zelk completely destroy the server, say there's no backup, and blame it all on you.

Because of course, you can't troll the troller.

*time skip, to when zelk starts greifing the sever*

You looked at your discord, blowing up with messages from Skeppy.

You smiled to yourself. 'I guess he started'.

"Heyyy skep"

"N/n wHat ThE hEck Why did you bAn me from my owN seRver"

"Ban you?? What?"

"Yeah the chat said you banned me and deoped me!! How did you even get perms"

"Oh- ohh yeah. Well.. I was thinking that I didn't troll you enough- and my fans agreed! So, your in for a ride Skeppy!" You chucked sweetly

Skeppy smiled at you. He thought it was adorable how you were trying to prank him, and how proud you sounded of yourself.

"N/n" he whined the cute nickname he had given you.

As you got in the sever, and Zelk got into the call you were prepared for chaos.

"Zelk?? You were in on this??"

Skeepy mustered his acting skills and talked in the most surprised way he could fake,

All the while whispering to Zelk in chat to blow up the entire kit pvp spawn.

As he used world edit to place a giant chunk of tnt, before you knew it your screen is lagging and the whole spawn is blown up.

Your eyes widened at the damage- you thought the was gonna leave a few blocks around and lava, with a few teasing signs saying "Skeppy sucks" or something innocent like that, not blowing up the whole sever.

But, it's okay. There was a backup. It was fine. It's apart of the prank, even if it was a little far.

"N/N WHY WOULD YOU DO THATTTTTT OH MY GOSH NOO SO MANY PEOPLE DIED MY SErver OHMYKFOSSN OH MY GOSHH"