Georgenotfound, request <3

IM SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO DO THIS-
I feel extra bad bc ur always so sweet and comment/support on this book 😔
Sweet_Lofi requested this<3; fluff
ALSO IM GONNA CRY 4K READS WTF ILY
-----------------------
When you all decided to move in together, it felt like a dream.

Everyone's subscriber count went up by hundreds of thousands each month steadily, and it was like you were all living the Dream.

Not only did you all have a seemingly perfect life, but you were all finally together.

Living in one house, and enjoying every moment of your adolescence with eachother.

Months ago you guys only had short meetups, but look at you now.

And despite the regular struggles of being a YouTuber, everyone was there for eachother. To be able to reassure that a video is good, or that it's okay not to meet every deadline.

That's how you all were, went together like a symphony.

Well, that's what most of you thought anyways.

George, thought that a certain someone had a issue with him.

I mean; why else would you actively avoid him, talk the least to him out of everyone and go red, with anger of course, when you two did speak?

Was it something he had done?

Had he made you uncomfortable in some way?

Did he say something out of line?

On the contrary, you were head over heels for him.

Every word that came out with his cute British accent made you gush beyond belief

And how shy he was around new people.

Around people in general, he wasn't the most comfortable until after a little while.

Maybe that's the one thing you guys had in common.

Being shy that is.

Well he was more awkward then shy sometimes but stil

But maybe that's why Everytime you saw him you inched away

Or that's why when he talked to you your face would go beet red, because you were talking to someone who made your heart flutter uncontrollably.

It's just, everything he did made you bite your lip, so hard you taste blood sometimes-because his natural cuteness just, clouded your senses.

But of course, because of this, the situation was confused.

George thought you didn't like him, he thought your weird behavior meant that.

So as a result he wouldn't try to talk to you as much, he would give you space.

Whichhhh, as a result made you think he didn't like you.

Which made you want to give him space.

Complicated, huh?

You yawned and walked into the empty kitchen. You checked your phone
'7:30am'

Is that too early? Oh well.
You texted the boys a simple 'come breakfast' and threw your phone aside.

You took out a mixing bowl, pancake mix, sugar, vanilla, butter, milk and eggs.

You grabbed a pan and put the fire on low heat, slapping some butter on there.