The Proxy Trio

The sound of rough breathing filled the air. Small grunts and pants went with the wind. The boy's feet seemed to barely touch the ground as he ran. His face showed no signs of tiredness. There was only a cocky wide smile plastered on his lips and a bloodlust to win in his eyes.

Y/N was determined. He knew Helen like the back of his hand. He knew how simple it'd be to find him. Hesitation wasn't in y/n's vocabulary and he came to a rough halt. He stood as still as the trees and listened. Listened for Helen. Listened for any strange noises.

Helen is watching from afar. He sees y/n. He is watching, waiting for the perfect moment to attack. He knows y/n is staying alert despite the cocky grin on his face. He can spot Masky giving him a thumbs up and for a moment his confidence is boosted.

Until y/n looks his way.

A wave of shock rushes over Helen like a train. Does y/n really know he's there, or is it a bluff? Helen can't tell and he is very scared. If y/n really knows, it blows his whole plan!

But then, y/n looks away.

Y/N was only checking to see. Thank the gods. It felt like a real war zone with y/n. Y/N is very scary with that look in his eyes. That hunger for victory was undeniable.

Yet Masky still had confidence in Helen. Despite seeing y/n and how quick and skilled he is, he had faith.

Y/N began running again. Quickly as a rabbit, swift as the wind.

Right in Helen's direction.

It was perfect and Helen knew he was going to win. He didnt want to be a disappointment to his new killer friend. He had to win.

As y/n came closer and closer, Helen jumped from his hiding spot and shot y/n fiercely. Y/N screamed with surprise. It took him a moment to register what had happened, but it was too late. He was already drenched in water.

He lost.

"Woah, Helen! You sure caught me by surprise! Good job!" Y/N cheers. "Thank you." Helen says, looking back at Masky. Masky silently clapped and cheered and it made Helen smile a bit. He was very proud.

"Helen, you should smile more often! It's so pretty!" Y/N says, gently grabbing Helen's hand. He began to walk back to the others.

"Thank you, I guess. We'll need to redo your bandages." Helen says, not paying attention to the compliment. "My hands are fine, really! Did you see how cool I was back there before you killed me?" Y/N says proudly. Helen only nods, looking back again for Masky.

"T-THERE YOU ARE!!"

The two boys snap their heads back to the sound.

Another killer?!

Y/N jumps in front of Helen protectively as he points his watergun to Masky and a twitching man. Another comes out with a red stitched face with a camera, trying to tell them to keep quite.

It was the people from before.

Helen was quite calm, but y/n was very tense. "On the count of three, we quickly run for my dad." Y/N says, but he is a very bad whisperer. The three men turn to y/n, which creeps him out.

"Threetwooneletsgo!!" Y/N screams quickly, grabbing Helen's hand and taking off. He can hear the men jogging behind him.

They run until Carmelo and Jonathan appear. "Carmelo! Get-" The twitching boy pins y/n to the ground. Carmelo gets up in shock. Instead of doing what he was told, he gets angry.

"HEY! DON'T TOUCH MY BROTHER!" He screams. "B-Brother? You have a- HAH- brother, little guy?" The twitching man asks. Y/N growls.

"Please let go of y/n. He's very intimidating when angry." Helen says. The twitching man looks at Helen before letting y/n go. Y/N quickly scrambles to his feet and grabs Carmelo. He pushes his little brother away as he gets in a fighting pose.

"No n-need to fight! We just don't need any- BRRRIP- adults around!" The twitching man chuckles.

"Idiot. Jonathan is already gone." Carmelo laughs.

"Oh fuck. . ."

"I'm Masky, that's Toby, and he's Hoodie. We might see one another more often," Masky waves, mainly at Helen, turning away. "And just a warning, if you ever see paper on a tree, don't touch it. I suggest you run." He says simple before the three men run off.

When d/n comes along with Jonathan he feels tricked. "Guys, dont scare me like that. I was really worried!" D/N says out of breath.

"We didn't tri-" y/n quickly covers Carmelo's mouth. "Sorry, Dad. We won't do it again." Y/N appoligizes. Those murders didn't try to kill them! Are they becoming friends? Y/N finds it very cool to be friends with murders. He is excited.

"It's alright. Let's go home now, okay?" D/N says.

Y/N is very excited for what will come in the future.