A/N: Removal [Important, please read]

Hello, my readers. I hope you're having a fine day/night. It's unusual for me to do author notes with a whole chapter for itself like this and not at the bottom of a chapter.

But this is serious and I hope you all read every single detail. I didn't realize how important it was until now and which that I apoligize.

Recently, in the chapter "War Zone", you all have seen when Masky announced that Ticci Toby left their group. Yes, this is true. No, nothing bad has happened to him in the book. He is simply not going to be in this book, or any of my future ones.

If you're questioning why, it's because Ticci Toby was removed from the Creepypasta fandom. It seems disrespectful to place him in this story like he never left the fandom.

If you didn't know and just now discovering (despite it being around for some time), I will give some information on the situation:

The fandom disrespected the character and most seemed to refuse to acknowledge the author's wishes.

1. Credit him

2. Canonically ship Toby with Clockwork. Do not ship him with anyone else.

3. Nothing sexual

While most people followed rule one, it was like the other two didn't exist. Not only that, the author disliked the fact that the fandom changed his personality to child-like and irresponsible who ate waffles all day. Ticci Toby has anorexia (hardly eats) and he does not act like a man child.

The fandom completely changed Ticci Toby's personality, completely changed his character. It's like changing a real, human being to your appeal.

The creator was furious and felt so disrespected that he announced to leave.

Soon, the creepypasta wiki deleted his story from their website.

I hope this encourages you all not to put him in your future stories. I know he was a great character and very enjoyable, but you need to respect the creator's wishes and leave him out of your stories and such.

Also, for the creator for Ticci Toby rule 2, I know I am breaking that rule with Helen.

Helen is canonically shipped with Judge Angel, if you were not aware.

This book is for entertainment purposes and I am truly sorry for disrespecting and ignoring Helen's creator's wishes. Even if I know she will not see this apology, I hope everyone else who does accepts it. Thank you for your time.

Once more, sincerest apologizes this isn't an update. Take care <3