Part 1 - The Mansion

The feeling of anxiousness mixed with excitement fills your entire body as you hop into the limo that has stopped in front of your house. You pull your luggage next to you that you had packed specifically for the next few weeks, and check your makeup in the window's reflection. Nervously you take a few deep breaths in and try to calm yourself. You're very happy to get this opportunity, but you're super nervous! What if questions fill your mind, no matter how hard you try to push them away. Of course, you have every reason to be nervous. After all, you're about to be driving to the set of the bachelorette, where you might just meet your future husband!

          You double check to make sure that you've packed everything, and you're finally ready to go. As you drive to the set in the dark black limo, you can't stop shaking. The boys already know all about you, and you already know about them from stalking their social media accounts ;). They all seem great! So why are you worried? Internally, you know the reason...

THEY'RE ALL SO HOT!

          Who knows if they're just photogenic, but you feel like you don't deserve a man who looks that handsome! All of the boys have the same name and look oddly similar, but have noticeable differences of course. It was still a bit difficult for you to tell in just photos though.

          You're lost in thought for a majority of the limo ride, and are startled when you realize that you're now only 5 minutes away from the set. You're frozen in your seat, and even when you arrive at the set, you refuse to move from the limo. However, the man who was driving the car urged you to get out, and reluctantly, you do. Your legs shake as you grab your luggage, and turn to the building where the bachelorette will be filmed. It was a huge and grand mansion! One of the most beautiful buildings you've ever seen, and you would get to live in it for the next few weeks! No one else had arrived at the house yet, and they wouldn't until tonight. You walked up the brick driveway to two huge wooden doors, and pushed them open. Both of them flew open revealing a Victorian style hallway with wood arched, red carpet, and chandeliers. It was like you were in a dream!

          You walked upstairs to your room, the grand suite. It was a beautiful bedroom, just like the house, with carved wooden furniture and white carpets. There was one wall covered by a gigantic window with a balcony on the outside, that faced the ocean. It also had a huge bathroom! You unpacked your stuff, and plopped down on the bed. Your nervousness rushes back to you, and you try to distract yourself by messing around on your phone. But the sun begins to dip in the horizon, and you know it's time. You put on your best dress, and reluctantly walk downstairs. Time to meet the Links!