Part 6 - Wild

It wasn't  long before Majora's limo drove away and a new one pulled up. The person who stepped out had golden blonde hair. He was probably a bit shorter than Twi, but taller than Sky. Part of his hair was pulled back into a short  ponytail, and the rest was down. He wore a blue and white short sleeved shirt along with some beige pants. He had a blank expression on his face as he walked toward you, and nodded slightly.

         "Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said, still looking emotionless

         "It's nice to meet you too. My name's (Y/N), and you are?" You replied with a smile.

         "My name... it's Wild." He said blankly.

          "Aw, don't be embarrassed. I'm sure your name isn't that crazy."

         "My name is Wild."

         "Just tell me what it is. I'm sure it's fine." He raised his eyebrows.

        "My name is Wild." He paused for a second. "Wild is my name." Ohhhh I understand now. He must think I'm an idiot! Does he even care though? he barely twitched.

        "I apologize, I'm such an idiot" You replied with your head in your hands.

       "It's fine, don't worry." The tiniest of smiles appeared on his lips, but it disappeared as soon as it came.

         "I'll make it up to you... somehow, I promise!" You replied, feeling flustered.

        "It's alright. You really don't have to do that." He looked slightly concerned, like he felt guilty about making me feel bad. Now that I think about it, Wild was a pretty ironic name, considering that he seemed so quiet and stoic. But even so, it really seemed like he didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable or embarrassed. I bet there's a lot more to him. You smile in hopes of reassuring him. Hopefully it worked, because he seems to have gone back to his emotionless state. He waves and walks away.