Part 18 - Your date with Majora

Your next date was going to be with Majora. Unlike Sky and Wild's dates, Majora told you to dress formally. So you ran back to your room and put on an off the shoulder, dark green dress. You put your hair in a fancy bun, did your makeup to match, and you were ready to go.

        You hear a knock on the door, and walk downstairs to open it. Majora was outside, casually leaning on the side of the door. He was wearing a black suit with a white collared shirt underneath, that had one undone button at the top. He was also wearing a black neck tie.

          "Sup." He said nonchalantly.

          "What's with the fancy clothes?" You asked.

          "Well it is a date? Isn't it? But that's not the only reason. You'll see." He smiled slyly. He grabbed your hand and led you to the limo. The sun was sinking over the horizon now, it was almost dark. You drove through the city for a bit, until the limo came to a stop. You were in front of a big and fancy looking building.

          "We're here! Oh! I almost forgot. You'll need this." He handed you something. You took it from him and examined it. It was... a masquerade mask.

          Yours was silver, and had gems speckled all over it. Majoras was the same, but black. You both put them on and hopped out of the limo. You locked elbows, and walked up to the entrance. You got in line, behind plenty of other fancy men and women wearing masks as well. You made it up to the entrance in no time. Someone was waiting at the door.

          "Names?" The man asked blankly. Majora was silent.

          "Uh-"

          "My names (F/N) (L/N). I'm the next contestant on the bachelorette?" You took off your mask and showed him your face. "And this is my plus one."

          "Oh, yes of course! I barely recognized you with that mask on. Come right in."

          "Thank you." You replied.

          "Enjoy your night." He replied. You both walked inside.

          "That... shouldn't have worked." You said. Majora shrugged.

          "At least we're in." He responded.

          The inside of the building was just as grand as the outside. It was like a ballroom, with checkered marble flooring, and a large open floor. In the back of the ballroom was an overhanging balcony with stairs leading up to it. The party must've been space themed. Many women wore dresses and jewelry adorning in celestial bodies. Even the food was star shaped. There were large sculptures of stars and planets hanging from the ceiling, but the center, there was a huge moon.

          "I never thought of you as a fancy party person." You whispered to Majora.

          "I'm not. That's why we're here, to crash this party." He smiled under his mask. "Look over there." He pointed across the room, "That guy is the host."

           "Uh, I'm not sure if I like the idea of crashing a party."

           "Don't worry, I've done this a million times." You weren't surprised. "Just follow my lead. Oh, and don't tell anyone your real name."

          "This feels like some sort of tv sitcom." You sigh. All of a sudden you hear a whistle, more of a cat call. You turn to see a mysterious plump, short man with a green top hat to match his emerald green suit. He had a goatee and a mole under his lip with buck teeth and red cheeks. But what caught your eye was a golden stopwatch attached to the pocket of his suit.