Part 2 - Sky

Immediately as you get to the bottom of the stairs, the producer rushes you outside. The sky is dark now, but many lanterns are placed variously around the stone patio, which provide enough light to clearly see. You take a few deep breaths in, and exhale. Seeing the cameras all around you make you even more nervous, but you manage to restrain your shaken legs. And then, the first limo pulls up.

You freeze, and wait. The door of the limo opens in slow motion. You see one brown boot step out of the limo. Then, his whole body. He's quite cute, and his expression is soft. You realize that he looks just as nervous as you, but he smiles anyway. He has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He's wearing a beige sweater with a white collared shirt underneath, and greenish pants. Blushing lightly, he steps out of the limo and begins walking toward you.

"Hello," He says nervously with a wave. "I'm Sk-" Suddenly, he trips on one of the patios stones. Luckily, he catches himself quickly and doesn't fall. You chuckle.

"Hi," he said scratching his head, looking embarrassed. "Way to introduce myself, right?"

"Don't worry about it." You laughed. "And you are? You never got to finish."

"Oh right! I'm Link. You can call me Sky though." He said while looking at the ground. You could tell that he was more of an introvert type person, and a bit shy. He rarely made eye contact with you, and when he did, his eyes would dart away quickly.

"It's very nice to meet you." You smiled.

"You too (Y/N)." He smiled and you shook hands.

"I look forward to getting to know you!"

"Same here." He replied with another smile, and began to walk toward the house.

"Don't trip." You laughed as he walked away.

"Right." He laughed too, but looked slightly embarrassed. A few staff members pulled Sky's luggage out of the limo and followed him inside the mansion. The limo drove away, and it wasn't long until the next one pulled up.