Part 16 - Your date with Wild

You woke up the next morning around 8

You woke up the next morning around 8. You stretched, and pulled yourself out of bed. Your first date was with Wild in an hour. You took a quick shower and prepared yourself. He had told you to wear clothes that you might not mind getting messy, so you just put on a t-shirt and some jean shorts. You looked at the clock and realized that it was already 8:56. You threw your tennis shoes on and sprinted down the stairs, where Wild was waiting for you. You said good morning to each other, and went outside to the limo.

Each of you sat in the car. Your stomach growled.

"Wow, sounds like someone's hungry." He raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah... I didn't have time for breakfast." You sighed as your stomach rumbled some more.

"That's good, actually. You'll need an empty stomach where we're going."

"So we're going somewhere with food? Thank Hylia." Your stomach growled again.

"Well it's not that simple. You'll see." He replied flatly. You drove through the city until the limo stopped at a building. The building didn't have any windows you could see, and looked a bit more industrial. It had huge letters on one side of the building that read LOZ. LOZ is a tv studio. Why are we here?' You wonder. You pulled into the parking lot, and got out of the car.