Part 8 - The Rose

You speed walk down the path toward the house, and can hear a growing commotion. Quickly, you make it to the patio where everyone is gathered.

            "(Y/N)! Get behind me immediately!" Twilight yelled. Twi and Sky pull you behind them.  

            "What's he doing here anyway?!" Sky asks nervously. Wild and Cap move in front of Dark Link and start to interrogate him.

          "What the heck is going on here?!" You ask, confused.

          "What makes you think you can just barge in like this? Did you really think that was smart? It's one against seven here." Wild said sternly.

          "Yeah, you messed with the wrong flock!" All the Links turned to Cap giving him an annoyed look. "Sorry," he chuckled nervously. You turn to the sound of laughter and see Dark Link.

          "How long did it take you guys to rehearse that?" He said, still laughing and grabbing his stomach, "I mean you guys were all like, 'Get behind me I'll save you!'" He exclaimed, wiping a tear from his face. "I'm not here to cause any trouble or anything."

          "Then what are you here for?" Cap asked cautiously.

          "Why, I'm a bachelor of course!" All the Link's stared at him in confusion.

          "Didn't see that one coming." You turned around to see Majora sitting on the sidelines, chuckling with a mouth full of popcorn.

          "Can someone just tell me what's going on?!" You yell. Dark link was first to reply.

          "Well," he said slyly. "It's really quite simple. I'm just here to find my true love, but everyone is attacking me! I mean, what did I do to deserve this?" He put his arm on his forehead in a dramatic fashion.

          "Oh yeah," Twi retorted, "It's not like you're evil or anything." He said in a sarcastic tone.

          "Jeez, try to kill Link one time and suddenly you're labeled for life."

          "It was more than one time!" All the Link's nod in agreement.

          "Who's counting? Believe it or not, I'm a changed man!" Dark Link said innocently. Twi rolled his eyes.

          "Security, get him out of here." Wild said.

          "Yeah, get him out of our sight." Twi said in a sharp tone. The bodyguards did as they were told, and started to drag him out of the room.

          "Alright, now that that's being taken care of, your rose." Cap said. You totally forgot about the flower because of all the commotion that had been going on. "Remember this goes to the person who made a good first impression on you." All the Links line up, and you take the flower off of the table.

          You all seem like wonderful people, but this rose can only go to one person." You looked at the rose. "I think I'm going to choose..."

———————————————OPTIONS———————————————
Continue to part ( 9 ) to - Choose Sky
Continue to part (10) to - Choose Twi
Continue to part (11) to - Choose Cap
Continue to part (12) to - Choose Majora
Continue to part (13) to - Choose Wild
Continue to part (14) to - Choose Dark Link
——————————————————————————————————