Introduction

*IMPORTANT* PLEASE READ

Hi guys!

This is an interactive story, which means you can make your own decisions!
Basically how this works, at the end of some chapters you will have a choice to make. It will look something like this.

———————————————OPTIONS———————————————
Continue to part (#) to - Jump in the pool!
Continue to part (#) to - Sun tan
Continue to part (#) to - Go inside and get a drink.
——————————————————————————————————

As it suggests, you will continue to the chapter that corresponds to the option you wanted to choose. If there is nothing telling you to continue to a certain chapter, just go to the next one after it. The first interaction is in part eight.

DO NOT be alarmed at how many chapters there are. You will not be reading a majority of them.

A few things to note:

Link, in game's like Majoras mask and Minish cap are kind of young, so in this story, they are aged up. Unfortunately, I couldn't have every single link from each game. You can comment any characters you want to make cameos though, I'll include as manyas I can. ;) Also, no matter who you pick, the overarching plot will continue. You don't need to just pick a certain person for the plot, because the plot will be there no matter what. Hopefully that makes sense.

Again, thank you so much for reading. Feel free to leave suggestions!
:D