Part 14 - Pick Dark

"I think I'm going to choose... Dark Link."

            "What?! Him?!" All the Links said in unison.

            "Yes, him." You say calmly.

    "Lemme just clarify." Twi asked in a pointed yet worried voice. "So you're choosing Dark Link?! Do you not understand what we said earlier? He is EVIL. E-V-I-L." You glanced over at the producer's worried face.

          "Are- are you sure about this?" She asks.

          "Positive." You reply. The producer looks frazzled, but rushes out of the room, following the path the bodyguards took. Everyone waited, in shock. It wasn't even two minutes before you could hear Dark Link's voice.

          "Oh so I'm coming back now? Why? Is everyone gonna yell at me some mor-" He stopped speaking as soon as he saw the others. "Why is it so quiet? And why are you all looking at me so angrily? I keep telling you I did nothing wrong." He said in his dramatic voice. Wild spoke up,

          "You may say you're only here as a bachelor, but we all know that you do not have good intentions." He paused, and sighed. "But... It would seem that (Y/N) thinks differently."  He put his hand on his head.

          "What's that supposed to mean?" Dark Link asked skeptically.

          "It means that she picked you." Majora said.

          "Wait," Dark Link looked shocked, "For real?!"

          "Yeah." Cap said solemnly. Sky nodded, looking defeated. Dark Link started laughing.

          "Wow! This is just tooooo good." He broke free of the body guards grasp, and walked toward you. He cupped both his hands around yours. "Finally, someone realizes that I am the victim here! Thank you so much, for backing me up darling. I must say, I really didn't expect this. You've stunned me with your kindness." He said with a grin.

          "Don't think we're gonna forget about what you've done just because she gave the rose to you. We will be watching you like a hawk." Cap said. Majora, punched him in the arm lightly.

          "I assure you, there is no need for you to be on edge! I am no threat. Ok?" Dark Link said with a smile.

          "I just..." Sky said quietly. "I don't want you to get hurt (Y/N)." Twi, Wild, and Cap all nodded in agreement.

          "How many times do I have to tell you? I mean no harm, ok? Now, why don't we make a toast? To all of us!" He snatched a drink from the bar, and raised it in the air. Silence followed. All the other Links looked annoyed. "C'mon..." Dark Link sipped his drink. "You guys are no fun."

          "I'm going to bed." Twi said angrily. The other Links nodded and followed him up the path to the mansion. It was just you and Dark Link alone, well, other than the cameras and staff of course. Dark Link turned you.

          "You best be getting to sleep as well, darling. You need your beauty sleep, after all." He smirked. "And I'll do the same."

          "But, technically you're not a contestant, right? Where are you going to sleep?" You asked.

          "Maybe I could come with you?" He winked, and laughed after he saw your face turn red, "I'm just teasing you of course. I have a place not far from here."

          "Oh, are you okay to go back alone?"

          "I'll be just fine. I am a gentleman, so I should be the one to walk you back. Come along now!" You followed him back to the mansion's entrance, and said goodnight. You walked upstairs to your room, and took a quick shower. You were relieved when you were finally able to collapse in bed. You didn't realize how exhausted you were, and quickly, you fell asleep.

Continue to part 15