Chapter 7: You're Practically A Repellent

Lily's POV
—————

I unclip my helmet and pull myself off of the motorcycle, "So, where even are we?"

"Why didn't you ask earlier?" He asks, raising a brow.

"As long as it's food, I don't really care." I mention.

If he wants to stay on my good side, he better remember that.

He nods and and gets up from his bike wordlessly.

"So, where are we?" I asked again.

"We're at my favorite restaurant." He states and begins to walked to the entrance.

I follow him, and immediately recognize the establishment.

When we sit down at a random booth, I tell him, "I know this place."

"Really?" He questions and raises his brows.

"Yeah, but I never thought someone as wealthy as you would eat somewhere like this." I said.

"Well, based off of your house, it seems your parents are wealthy as well. So why do you know this place?" He asks, before muttering a thank you to the waitress who leaves menus for us.

I shoot her a tight lipped grin before she wanders off, "It's my favorite restaurant."

"Well, believe it or not, this is my favorite restaurant too." He says, face covered by his menu.

"You know, hanging out with me to try to get into my pants is one thing, but lying to me to get into my pants won't help you either." I warn, just in time for our drinks to arrive.

He chokes on air in response.

"I'm not lying, I pick up food here at least once a week." He claims.

"Well, how have I not seen you here before then? I come here with Andrea at least once a week too." I said, right as the waitress comes to take out orders.

We quickly take turns ordering before the waitress scurries off.

"Who's Andrea?" He asks as soon as the waitress is gone.

"I forgot that you don't know about her. She's my friend." I explain.

"I didn't know you had friends." He mutters, intending for me to not hear it.

I kicked his shin hard.

"Ouch, sorry. I just mean I've never seen you with anybody, you're always alone or with me." He points out.

"You're not wrong. My friend always runs away when you get near me. You're practically a repellent." I explain.

He eyes widen and brows raise at my words, "Me? A repellent?" He spit out, the words almost poisonous to say.

I cock my head at his response, "Yes. A repellent. She is scared of interactions with boys, so she always runs away when you are near."

"That's impossible." He mumbled, in disbelief.

"Come and meet her soon, you'll see just how much of a repellent you are." I said with a small smile.

"Sure." He said, just as the waitress brings us our food.

—————

"So what should we do now?" I ask, walking back to the motorcycle after he paid the bill.

"Let's go to my house again and hang out." He offers whilst handing me a helmet.