My Women

Nikki's POV

Waking again in bed with my co-mates. I sigh. I'm glad Courtney and I got our time alone last night. After We talked about Yennefer being claimed by Damon. The pain he might have in store for her. It was hard on her to allow me to claim another, but it was a decision we made together. I hope we don't regret it. I have no idea what kind of woman she is. It's a good sign she cared more for her dog than herself, right. Pulling Courtney closer I nuzzle her neck.

"I love you." I Whisper.

"I love you." She answers sleepily.

Yennefer is still asleep between us. Nicole had been afraid if I wasn't close Damon would reach her mentally and continue to harass her. I don't think she knows what we are or she is yet. She's waking I close my eyes. She eases out of bed trying hard not to disturb us.

"Chi." She whispers to her dog who is curled up with Leica and Houdini. I had finally picked them up yesterday. I'm so glad they aren't afraid of us. I watch her silently leave the bedroom. I hear the babies they have escaped to the living room, probably John's doing. I get up and follow her. I stop at the bedroom door. She's watching the babies play. They shift randomly.

"Oh you're all so cute, so beautiful." She coos. "I must have lost my mind." She turns and sees me.
"I must be dreaming because you're Nikki Sixx." She laughs.

"Nope you're not dreaming." I answer with a smirk.

"How are they possible?" She asks confused.

That's a good question." I quip.

Her dog Chi has already made herself comfy right in the middle of the children letting them crawl all over her. Ruby comes stumbling to me in her baby walk. They are all naked. Thank god no one was poopy. Jason or I usually lay down the law before bed to stay human till after their diaper change in the morning. I look back at Yennefer.

"We are all wolves." I tell her bluntly.

"Like the ones who attacked me." She slowly backs away.

"No not like them." I reassure. "They are rogues that we are having trouble with.

"Oh. I remember last night he was calling me I didn't want to go, but I couldn't help it. He said I was his mate. Then you all were there. You bit me and his voice went away." tears slip from her eyes.

"I'm sorry I had to claim you to stop him from taking you." I say softly.

"Claim, what does that mean?" She asks.

"In our world. It makes you my mate." I answer.

"Why would you do that? You don't know me." She says her eyes wide.

"I know him and no woman deserves that kinda fate." I take her hand and usher her to the couch. "Nicole worries you might be pregnant." I try to be gentle.

"That's not possible. I've had my tubes tied for a long time now." She answers. I don't know how this locked up wolf thing works. I don't think that will last after she shifts.

"I'll let Nicole know." I don't say anything about her background. I'm not the one to tell her. "Would you watch these rascals for me? I need to check on the littlest ones." I grin.

"Of course I'd love to." She smiles wide. She's immediately on the floor with them. I wander into the nursery to get Eli and Levi. I find Colette and Emma still in bed giggling.

"How come you didn't stop the babies?" I ask them as I change the cubs.

"We didn't know that was our job." Colette says as they both give me a wide eyed innocent look.

"I thought I specifically heard your mom tell you both to keep your eyes on the younger cubs." I remind them.

"Ok we're sorry." they say in unison and scramble out of bed and head to the kitchen.

"Your Mom nor Courtney is up yet." I laugh. They groan.

I take the little ones to get a bottle.

"I'll help." Yennefer offers.

"Sure." I grin handing her a bottle and Levi.

"Are these your babies." she smiles.

"They are now. We adopted them along with their older bothers." I smile. "Their mothers past away and their father abandoned them." I explain. I sigh.

"I need to tell you I already have two mates and a co-mate. You don't have to stay with me. I won't force you like Damon." I blurt out.

"I kinda figured there was something to the sleeping arrangements." She giggles. "And I won't hold you to your claim. I appreciate the rescue though." She touches my arm gently.

"Good morning." Nicole greets happily. She comes into the kitchen and immediately starts coffee. She's followed by Courtney and Jason. Jason finds his seat. Courtney starts breakfast.
"Thank you for helping with the babies. So I guess our secret is out." She laughs.

"Oh yeah like rampaging puppies." I chuckle. As if by magic they are all lined up tails wagging. They want breakfast.

I watch Yennefer try not to laugh.

"You know you can't sit at the table unless you're human." Nicole taps her nails on the counter.

"We got them mom." Olivia comes in yawning. The older girls heard them away to get dressed for breakfast. It didn't take her long to get over the shock of learning of shifters, but today isn't over yet.

Just when I thought the kitchen couldn't get more crowded. Here comes the heads of the Council. Along with Jake, Adan, and three other men I personally haven't met. Jason and I usher them to our living room. Nicole and Courtney bring coffee to our guests. Then they settle on each side of me. Jason brings our new co-mate to sit with us. Violet and Scarlett come in and take Levi and Eli back to the nursery. I'm glad they are here right now to help. I had no idea last night was going to be a council matter.

"They have no right to have so many mates." One of the men complain.

"You have no right to complain now Cecil, You or your brothers. You had a chance last night." Adan growls with disgust. "I would like to talk to my daughter alone before this goes any further." He gets up takes his daughter's hand and leads her outside.

I can't believe this bullshit not a one stepped forward last night and now they want to bitch. I glare at the men.

"Now that she's mine and Jason's mate you want to challenge?" I growl and stand. Jason is right beside me.

"Is that what any of you want. To challenge them for Yennefer." Lance asks.

None of them speak up.

"That's what I thought." He huffs "Besides a woman is never forced to take a mate. If she wishes to stay here. It's her choice. I just wanted to make it clear that I want no fighting. If these two can keep three women happy so be it." He smirks.

I concur with my fellow council member." Victor grins. "You've been heard. Are you satisfied?"

Yes Elder." Cecil mutters. He and his brothers leave in a sullen mood. Jason and I take our seats again.

"I'm sorry about that, those three have always been a pain in the ass." Lance laughs.

"Wait till their mate Ember finds out they were eyeing another potential mate without her knowledge and consent. Sparks are gonna fly." Victor chuckles.

"This might be an on going issue." Lance states in a serious tone.

"They were given a chance." Jason growls.

A Joyful howl sounds from outside interrupting our conversation. Yennefer comes prancing into the living room. She is beautiful as a wolf. Her black fur and honey colored eyes shine. She yips happily. The children have escaped their older sisters and gather around her wanting to play. Yennefer gives into their desire. I glance at Adan he leans against the doorway a gentle smile on his face.

"I belong." Yennefer howls.