Battle Royale

Nikki's POV

Everything was rushed this morning as we prepared ourselves. When it was time It was hard to watch our circle of protection fade into the woods and down the road. We gather at my family's home.  Our pack is small. Only Five warriors, Five young hunters, Two elders and two male hybrids. The rest are women and children. The women can fight they are just to precious to risk. And of course me and my sons. We haven't had the years of training they have though. We've spread ourselves around the building. Jake, Sean, Jason, me, and Gunner lounge on the front porch and wait.

Nicole and Yennefer appear on the porch with ice water. Yennefer leans against the porch rail. Her eyes become distant.

"They are coming. Right towards the front porch." She says low.

"Yennefer, Nicole back inside and stay, please." I make it a gentle command.

We hear and smell their stench way before we see them. They are not even trying to hide. I guess they feel no need.  There are over fifty individuals all males approaching through the trees. Ten are the werewolf berserkers the rest are in wolf form except Damon he still appears human. They stop a short distance away and begin to circle the house. Jake takes a stand at the top of the porch steps. We position ourselves behind him.

"What is the meaning of this act of aggression? What do you want Damon?" Jake asks calmly.

"You know what we want. We want your females. And Maybe just maybe if you hand them over nicely. I might let some of you live. I do need numbers." He smirks maliciously.

"That is not going to happen Damon." Jake answers with confidence.

"That's to bad I really liked you." Damon grins.

"I'm sure you do." Jake quips.

"Before the real bloodshed begins. I have a personal vendetta with someone among your pack." I step to Jake's side. "Awe there you are Nikki. The walking dead man. Mmm I'm going to have your human mate under me very soon. I hope she doesn't break to easily. That would disappoint." He groans his eyes aglow with rage and lust. I glance away from Damon to the Ten werewolves. One is twice the size of the others. Well fuck. I turn my attention back to my enemy.

"I think you're getting a head of yourself. I'm not dead yet." I correct with a self assured grin.

"You've caused me so much trouble. Breeding Nicole, snatching Yennefer away from me. Getting between me and Nicole's daughters. Keeping me from my sons. I really despise your existence." He fumes.

"I'm just not sorry Damon." I Smirk and leap from the porch to the ground.

"You are going to be!" He growls. He shifts but not completely. He howls and rushes me. Roaring I shift catching him off guard by becoming the same creature. Stepping to the side. I use his own weight and momentum to send him sprawling to the ground. Growling he leaps to his feet and rushes me swinging a clawed hand. I'm not quick enough he slashes my left side deeply leaving it bleeding. I stagger suddenly feeling weak like I might drop. Feeling a warmth in my wounds the blood stops flowing. I don't know how but Nicole is healing me. I waste no time. Damon thinks he's weakened me. I use the fact that I out weigh him to send him crashing to the ground. We roll biting and clawing trying to connect with something vital. He's fast and agile. I'm stronger and out weigh him. We both struggle to use our advantages. If I get him in a good grip he knows he's screwed. I could crush his ribs. He squirms away enough to grab a hand full dirt and throws it into my eyes. I stumble to my feet blinded. I try to wipe the dust away. I give up and swing out wildly.

"Swing to your right." I hear Yennefer's mental voice. I do as I'm told. I come in contact with something solid with my claws a warm wet spray hits me. My eyes finally clear enough to see Damon sink to the ground his eyes opened wide in shock. I hear his heart stop.