Chapter 3

It was early in the morning when she was awakened. The man took a shower until dawn.

Jiang Miaomiao decided to ignore him and went to the living room to figure out what to eat for breakfast. He came down with a large towel around his body. The soft white cloth was tied around his thin and strong waist.

Apart from that, he doesn't have any piece of clothing. He's half naked and barefoot.

Jiang Miaomiao almost had a nosebleed.

"You, where's your clothes?"

The man didn't speak, but walked in front of her and pulled the towel.

Damn it, this is so imposing!

She covered her eyes and wanted to scream, but was afraid of attracting the zombies so she made a series of strained noises.

What to do? Is she going to be forced?!

But after some time, the other party didn't touch her. She opened her eyes curiously, the man calmly turned in a circle in front of her and his posture was still very lively. He raised his arms and stretched his long legs.

Jiang Miaomiao: "...What are you doing?"

"I don't have any wounds so you don't have to worry about me becoming a zombie."

So it's for this... She was greatly relieved and leaned back on the chair, like she was paralyzed.

"Great, I thought..."

"What?"

He tied up the towel again and asked lightly.

Jiang Miaomiao's face was hot, "Nothing. Where's your clothes? That's my bath towel."

"Too dirty. I threw them away."

He answered in a terrifying way and asked, "Is there any men's clothes here?"

She subconsciously shook her head, "No."

After she saying that, she regretted it because she exposed herself.

The man chuckled when he heard her reply, apparently mocking her from lying to him before.

If there are men at home, how come there are no men's clothing?

Jiang Miaomiao covered her forehead and blamed herself for being a fool. But soon she decided to let herself go and asked a crucial question.

"When are you leaving?"

"Why?"

"This is my house. You're not planning to stay here forever, are you?"

The man spread his hands, "You can open the door now and drive me out."

"..."

Are you a rogue? There are zombies outside. Won't they rush in, if she open the door?

But when she thought about it, there really seems to be no other way. The windows were all equipped with anti-theft barriers and the air vent was sealed. If she knew this would happen, she should have blocked the opening in the room when he climbed out so he couldn't come back.

The man said: "Since you don't plan to drive me away, give me clothes."

Jiang Miaomiao had no choice but to go back to her bedroom and turn over her wardrobe.