Chapter 6

The two of them sat in the sports car and Lu Qiming started the car two or three times. He hit the gas and sped away.

Jiang Miaomiao has never been in such a fast car. She's afraid of hitting someone. She hurriedly fastened her seat belt. After putting it on, she didn’t even have the time to raise her head when she heard the person beside her say, “We're here.”

They've arrived? That fast?

She looked out. Sure enough, Mei Yi Jia's familiar red entrance was right in front of her. The shop door was open. Obviously, people didn't care about it when they fled the city.

Several zombies were wandering in the distance. The sun was scorching and they didn't notice them.

Lu Qiming whispered, “Get off, take as much as you can. We have three minutes.”

After getting off the car, in case of being found by the zombies, she might not be able to go back...

Forget it. Come on. Let's do this.

Jiang Miaomiao gritted her teeth and rushed out. Lu Qiming followed her and got out of the car, protecting her intentionally or unintentionally.

When they entered the convenience store, he immediately closed the door. He took out a dozen bags from the cash register and gave half of them to Jiang Miaomiao.

Jiang Miaomiao broadened her horizons, “So familiar? Is robbery your expertise?”

“Expert in robbing convenience stores? Have you ever run after grabbing oden? You don’t need to learn Kung Fu because you could now just go straight and rob a bank.”

Jiang Miaomiao was taken aback, “Have you ever robbed a bank?”

He rolled his eyes and patted her head, saying: “Stop wasting time, hurry up and get something.”

What should I take? The shelves are dazzling and full of delicious food.

Jiang Miaomiao hesitated for two seconds before realizing that she wasn't shopping. She opened the bag, grabbed some things and stuffed it inside.

The two had only four hands, but soon their bags were full.

When she was about to leave, she walked past the cash register and saw something green on it. When she looked closely, it turned out to be a pot of bean seedlings.

The store used to sell soy milk so the clerk will soak the soybeans in the washbasin and these could be ready to drink now.

She was so anxious to leave that she couldn't care about that pot of small beans.

Lu Qiming opened the door and put all the bags in the car.

Jiang Miaomiao rushed over, threw her things in the car and said in a hurry, “Wait for me for three seconds.”

Then she ran back.

When she came out again, there was a pot of bean seedlings in her arms, half a bag of soybeans and several express boxes.

She sat in the car, closed the door and said breathlessly: “Drive! The zombie seems to see me!”

Lu Qiming suppressed his confusion and decided to talk about it when they got back.

The sports car drove all the way back to the Villa. Golden half buttocks and the other zombies haven't returned yet, so they successfully opened the door and returned home.