Chapter 10

In the morning of the next day, they spent half an hour in the posture of killing a pig. They took out half a basin of blood from golden half buttocks and used it to cover their entire bodies.

Jiang Miaomiao couldn't stand the nausea of the dark blood smearing on her skin. She cut the curtain from the wall and wrapped it around her body. Her mouth and nose were covered by a mask made out of a large piece of cloth, only exposing her two eyes.

Lu Qiming smeared the blood for her then he took two steps back to take a look, “Tut tut, it’s a pity that you were not a mummy.”

“Likewise, it's already noon. Let's go?”

Lu Qiming put down his bloody cloth and nodded.

Golden half buttocks lay dying on the floor. Its ankles was miserably cut by them and it looked unsightly and bloody.

Tut tut, they were more cruel than zombies.

Jiang Miaomiao shook her head and closed the door.

When they were about to leave the Villa, Jiang Miaomiao specifically advised: “Don't drive as fast like the last time, I'm worried that we'll have a car accident.”

How unjust it was that she wasn't killed by a zombie, but died in a sports car falling into the river.

Lu Qiming said, “We're not driving.”

“Why?”

“Since we want to pretend to be zombies then let's pretend until the end. Which zombie have you seen driving?”

This is fine, but if they won't drive, how could they get there?

By walking? There are thousands of zombies along the way and they could be killed.

Jiang Miaomiao felt a chill down her spine and hesitated.

Lu Qiming saw her getting scared and comforted: “Relax, it's my idea to go to the supermarket. If something unexpected happens on the road, I will desperately protect you and make sure you'll come back unscathed.”

“Oh come on, how many lives do you have?”

Jiang Miaomiao rolled her eyes and pulled her mask up a bit, “Since we're going to die, take the knife with you. In case the zombies really rush over, just give that knife to me.”

Lu Qiming couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth and put the knife behind his waist.

He said as he opened the door, “Remember, zombies don't have X-ray eyes and they can't tell whether we are humans or corpses at a glance. Now that our smell has been covered up and as long as our behavior isn't too abrupt, we will not get discovered.”

After a few seconds, two strange new "zombies" appeared in the yard.

The little star stood less than four meters away from them, looking at them with a pair of godlike dead fish eyes.

Jiang Miaomiao's body went stiff and she couldn't even lift her feet. Instead, she made a fool of herself and her posture was more like that of a zombie.

The little star's rotten mouth made a roar twice and withdrew his gaze then it continued to wander aimlessly.

Lu Qiming gave her a thumbs up.

She was relieved and this gave her a lot of confidence. Lu Qiming gave way and limped behind her.

The two left the neighborhood safely and were not found by any zombies.