Chapter 4

Jiang Miaomiao was very curious about one thing.

"Where did you come from? How did you find this place? Wasn't there any zombies chasing you in the middle of the road?"

Lu Qiming replied: "I walked all the way here from City C."

City C is tens of kilometers away from here, but it's not that far. However, it would also take several days and nights to walk.

There are zombies on the way. How did he come here unscathed?

Jiang Miaomiao didn't believe it, "Did you come here together with the army? I don't believe you could go this far alone."

He has a good figure and great strength, but he doesn't have any weapons. He doesn't even have a fruit knife.

There are no super powers in this book and the zombies are very strong. Unless humans follow the army, otherwise they would be beaten to death.

Lu Qiming shrugged and continued to chew her pork chop. He didn't care whether she believed it or not.

Jiang Miaomiao grabbed the pork chop.

"Stop eating, you have already exceeded your quota for today."

"You..."

She took out their agreement and pointed to the first article and said:

"See this? No more than 500 grams a day. You ate at least five kilograms today."

Lu Qiming's black eyes flashed with dark light and his voice had a faint danger.

"You should know that I can beat you like a chicken, right?"

Jiang Miaomiao was very confident about this.

If he's really the kind of person who advocates the law of the jungle and indiscriminately kills people just to survive, he should've killed her as early as he came in. Why wait until now?

Unless... he wanted to imprison her as his desires' X vent...

She suddenly shivered and covered her face into a letter A.

"I'm warning you not to play rogue!"

Lu Qiming: "...Lunatic."

Since he couldn't eat anymore then he'll just go to sleep.

As Lu Qiming walked upstairs, Jiang Miaomiao thought of one thing and said:

"You're not allowed to sleep in my bed nor could you freely enter my room. Sleep in the guest room."

"There are no quilts there."

"Wait."

She went to the bedroom to get a pillow and a summer cool quilt then threw them to him.

"Here. See how generous I am?"

Lu Qiming held the quilt in disbelief, "It's March now."

If he sleeps using this summer cool quilt, won't he freeze to death at night?

Jiang Miaomiao was embarrassed, "I know, but I only prepared a few quilts and I can't give you my own. You're much stronger than me anyway. I believe you'll make it."