Chapter 14

Jiang Miaomiao's injuries were very serious.

The skin around her neck and shoulders was cut by glass with small wounds. The debris got stuck in her wounds. Lu Qiming used a flashlight and cleaned it up for more than an hour.

There were more than a dozen blisters on her arms that had been burned by hot oil. He heated the pin and burst them, making her grit her teeth because of the pain.

Before the end of the world, Jiang Miaomiao had hoarded some simple medicines like band-aids, antipyretics, disinfection water and so on.

Lu Qiming helped her with the bandage while looking at those unbearable wounds with a serious expression.

"It's not enough to just stick a band-aid. There are too many wounds and the weather is getting hot again, it will get inflamed."

Jiang Miaomiao was lying on the bed and was annoyed, "What to do?"

"I will go and look for medicines."

He said that he was leaving and she quickly pulled him.

"Are you crazy? Now that the zombies are so fierce, isn't it looking for death if you run outside?"

"It's okay, I'll wipe the blood of golden half buttocks on my body."

Jiang Miaomiao thought about it but still disagreed.

Although she also hopes that her injuries will get better soon, but now the zombies are formidable and the frightening pictures just now are still vivid. In case he went out and was bitten, she would be left alone in the Villa. Isn't that a dead end for her then?

It's better to stay, at least they have each other to rely on.

Thinking of this, her hand that was grabbing on Lu Qiming's arm exerted more force.

"Don't go, just stay here and don't go anywhere."

Lu Qiming couldn't help smiling when he heard her words.

"You're not letting me go because you can't bear to part with me, right?"

Jiang Miaomiao was too lazy to argue with him, so for the sake of saving his life, she merely said: "Anyway, you're not allowed to leave."

"Okay, I won't go. I'll pour water for you."

He pushed her hand away and went to the living room to pour cool water on a white cup then he started walking back. As he passed by the window, he heard more and more movement outside.

After drinking water, they were both a little tired after the previous fight hence they dozed off.

Lu Qiming was lying on the edge of the bed and Jiang Miaomiao was lying on the bed. Even in her sleep, she refused to let go of his arm for fear that he would run away.

She was so sore and tired that she slept for three or four hours before waking up.

The windows in the room were sealed and it was impossible to tell whether it was day or night. Jiang Miaomiao wanted to find a watch to see the time, but found that her hands were empty.

Where's Lu Qiming?

She was so nervous that she endured the soreness of her body to look for him around the house but she found no trace of him everywhere.