Chapter 13

Lu Qiming thought that in half an hour at most, Jiang Miaomiao would quit after finding it hard and would come back to ask for his help.

Then he will be able to extort her in a fair manner.

Such as, she will wash the dishes later.

Help him do his laundry.

And no more jokes about him being a small white face.

However, things went beyond his expectations. After waiting for an entire morning, Jiang Miaomiao did not come out.

Later, the knocking sounds were gone. He couldn't help but go down to check and he saw that in the dark basement, a little white shadow was squatting in the corner and was moving like a ghost.

Lu Qiming coughed twice, walked to the shelf and pretended to take something to eat. As he passed by, he glanced at her and deliberately asked:

"Did you dig the soil yet?"

Jiang Miaomiao got angry when he mentioned this.

The city is located in the south and the spring tide is very strong.

In order to have a good moisture-proof effect, the owner of the Villa paved a thick layer of moisture-proof floor in the basement. She broke her hands, but failed to make a hole.

If she wants to dig soil from here then it will take forever before she can do that.

She covered her forehead and sighed deeply.

Lu Qiming unpacked a bag of Oreo cookies and ate until his mouth was full of black. He looked like he was chewing charcoal briquettes.

"I can help you dig soil in the yard, as long as you promise me a few conditions."

Jiang Miaomiao got up and walked out with a cold expression.

"No, thank you."

He unexpectedly followed.

"Aren't you going to grow vegetables?"

Nothing is difficult in this world, as long as you are willing to give up.

What's the use of trying to force out some vegetables? When Lu Qiming leaves and when she ran out of food, she wouldn't dare go to the supermarket alone. Nevertheless, it's a dead end.

Since this was the case, it's better to lie down comfortably and wait for death.

The word “struggle” had nothing to do with her since the day that she was born.

Jiang Miaomiao figured out a good idea. She washed her hands, lay on a chair and turned over the supermarket promotional brochure.

She had previously brought this back from the supermarket in the passing and has many products printed on it.

Although many commodities are simply unavailable today, it's pretty cool to look at the things she's craving.

Oranges are three yuan a kilo? It's really cheap. At that time, she should've eaten three to five pounds for a whole night.

Three kilos of pineapple for ten yuan? Oh My God! It's almost free. Why hasn't she paid attention to this before?

Eggs cost seven yuan. Wooo... She hasn't eaten poached eggs in a long time.