Chapter 3

Oralbella's point of view:

Damon looks at David with shock. He glared at David and said: "What the fuck is your problem?!!"

David's face is emotionless but his eyes were getting darker and darker when Damon was speaking. He glared at Damon and said: "Stop speaking nonsense which you will regret later."

Damon was about to speak when David raise his hand which is enough for him not to speak further. David look at me and said: "Oralbella follow me to my office."

David was moving towards the stairs when he said to Damon while walking: "try to think what you have said to your dear sister who you adore the most."

Damon look at me emotionless and then started glaring on the floor. David said: "Oralbella...."

I started walking towards David who is now walking on the stair. I can't believe that he slapped his brother for me! When we reached there he enter first and I am now looking dumbly at the door David said: "what is it?"

I look at him and bit my lips while saying: "should I close it or let it wide open or a bit open or-"

His eyes soften a bit and said: "close it and now sit across me."

When I sit on the leather chair David sighed and said: "First of all I'm gonna apologize for Damon's behavior."

I nodded and look down. He looks at me sharply I can feel his sharp eyes on me. He said: "I guess you are fully aware that your head should remain high so that you can make eye contact with me dear child and I guess you expected to answer verbally hm?"

I look at him and say: "sorry."

He nodded hypocrite and said: "as you are gonna live under my care you have to follow some rules."

I look at him with scared eyes and was about to nod when he raised one of his eyebrows challenging me to already break one of his rules. I took a deep breath and said: "ok"

He nodded hypocrite and said: so the rules are:

#1 "you are expected to answer verbally and keep your head high."

#2 "you should always listen to me or your brothers."

#3 "do not talk back to me or any of you brothers."

#4 "you are expected to get good marks only A's and B's are allowed."

#5 "curfew timings for weekdays are 10 pm you should be fast asleep at that time and for weekends noon. I suggest you get at least 9 hours of sleep every day."

#6 "you are not supposed to go on the third floor and the basement."

#7 "no boys or boyfriend whatsoever."

I was about to speak but David's stern eyes stopped me.

#8 "you should never interrupt me."

#9 "if there are problems or you need something ask your brothers or me."

#10 "if your brothers tell you to do something you are expected to do it at once. If they want you to go to your room you are expected to go there at once."

#11 "rolling of eyes and brattiness is not allowed in this house."

"And lastly you are going to school from next week as today is Monday tomorrow you will go and buy clothes with Michael and Vincenzo. This week you will try to bond with each of your brothers even Damon."