Chapter 30

Oralbella's point of view:

Papa walk towards Damon and was about to hug him but Damon quickly back away. Damon glared at Papa and said through gritted teeth: "don't just don't."

Saying this he went outside the house. I look at Papa feeling sad for him. He's looking down with a sad expression on his face. I quickly went out towards the beach and saw Damon sitting on the sand while looking at the beach with an emotionless expression. I quickly walk towards him and back hug him making him bend in front. He sighed and said: "what do you want Ora?"

I look at him and said: "Why are you sitting here?"

He tilted his head and look at me and said: "because I can't. I thought he was dead. The emotions I buried inside me are coming out and even after this bullshit, I'm sitting here so that I won't hurt anyone. You don't know this feeling Oralbella which I'm feeling right now imagine being an orphan and then out of nowhere he comes into my life? What am I supposed to do hug him and forget everything and every damage he did to me?"

I break the hug and sit in front of him. I bit my lip and said: "what damage did he do?"

He gave me a broken smile and said: "I have Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IET) because of Dad. I wasn't someone who can express his feeling even as a child. When you left I shut everyone out, I became the quiet kid but started to function properly when Dad promise me that he will bring you back but he died he fucking died when I was only eight fucking years. That was when started to have this disorder. I went to multiple therapists, take tablets but none of them work and after all of this he wants me to forgive him and hug him fuck no!"

I take his hands in mine and squeeze them. He look at me with a blank expression while I smile softly and said: "you remember what you did to me?"

His expression change into a guilty one and hesitantly nodded and I said: "you remember even after all of that I forgive you?"

He nodded quickly but stop and started to think and then said: "I know what you are trying to say but I can't I just fucking can't."

I move closer to him and sit on his lap with my legs on either side and said: "So you can try for me right? You didn't do anything special so maybe you can do this for me?"

He sighed and give me a small smile and said: "of course, can do that everyone deserves one chance in their life so I'm ready to give it to him."

I softly smile and hug him tightly and whisper: "I'm so proud of you."

Hearing this he tighten his hold and after some time we break the hug and stood up. We walk inside the house to see Papa sitting on the sofa with Uncle Salvatore on his left and Francisco on his right. David and Michael are sitting on the left sofa. Michael is smiling at Papa while David is messaging someone on the phone with a blank but dark expression.

Vincenzo and James are sitting on the right sofa. Vincenzo is looking at Papa with one raised eyebrow while James is looking at them with a bored expression. Both uncle and paco are laughing at something that Papa said. 

Papa look towards us and quickly stood up. He is looking at Damon with an expectant expression and then Damon walks towards him and said: "I um I don't know."

Everyone laugh at this while Papa pull Damon in a hug and said: "oh Figlio (son) I'm so happy that you forgive me. I love you all so much. God, I'm so glad."

I walk towards the place where Vincenzo and James are sitting. I place my head on Vincenzo's shoulder and legs on James' slap. James smiled at me while Vincenzo said: "what the fuck you are doing?"