Chapter 26

(I swear no one can play the following character except him)

---------------------------

Oralbella's point of view:

I look back to see an unknown guy who is like 6'6 feet tall. He grins widely at me and quickly rushes towards me. I back away a little but I guess he didn't say it and was about to touch my cheek but a hand is placed on his wrist which made him stop. I look up to see Francisco looking at him with an emotionless face and saying"she doesn't know you."

He remove his hand and look at Francisco and said: "but how?"

He look at me with a frown and said: "I used to play guitar for you? Don't you remember? You used to dance like this."

( i don't know how to explain this dance so I just download it)

A giggle escapes from my mouth and I quickly place my hand over my mouth. He smiles at me but rolls his eyes when he hears Vincenzo saying: "ah shit here we go again."

I look at David whose arms are crossed on his chest and look at the guy with an unamused expression. He sighed and said: "Oralbella this guy in front of you is your uncle"

I look back at him and he smile and said: "I'm Salvatore Messina Denaro."

Saying this he bows in front of me. He then stood up straight and said: "I'm your father's brother."

He pointed his left index finger towards his left. I look in the direction where he is pointing his finger only to look at a painting. The man's face resembles mine. I bit my lip as I read my father's name. I walk towards him and raise my hand which only comes towards his torso. The picture is so huge I care about it and whisper: "Papa."

My brothers took a sharp breath and tears started to fill in my eyes. A hand is placed on my right shoulder and said: "He loved you a lot. To him, you were his everything his life, his heart, everything."

I look back to see James smiling down at me. I tightly hug him and then I hear: "okay guys no sad talks. I need to talk to my niece. "

I smile at him and he walks towards me and picks me up. I look at Vincenzo who is busy glaring at Salvatore's uncle and then said: "put her down you idiot she's getting uncomfortable."

He looks at me and notices my uncomfortable face and puts me down. David look at Vincenzo and said: "language Vince he's our uncle. Respect him."

Michael look at everyone and walk towards me and said: "Ora come with me."

I quickly walk towards him and he hold my hand and we started to walk upstairs. We went inside a room. He made me sit on a chair and move it towards the bed and sit on it. He took both of my hands in his and said: "now tell me what is going on inside your pretty little head?"